Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:22 PM

My new mobile home

Just bought this today for camping out in the back garden whilst the builders are doing our loft conversion. It will be nice to be out of the way with the dogs whilst they get on with all the work and mess. I am having satellite tv rigged up later on today ready for it's arrival on Friday. I couldn't take piccies of the inside because Mum was getting cold waiting in the car and wanted to spend a penny!

I paid £1800 for it instead of the intended £700, but I didn't like the older one he showed me, it wasn't so nice and new inside as this one, and after all, we are selling it on again when we've finished with it, and as it's a Swift it should sell pretty easily I think? It's a Challenger? I don't know anything about them, but I'm seriously thinking if it gets too messy around here Mum and I might just hitch it up to the car and disappear to the New Forest for a month with the doglets, and leave Dave to fend for himself with my workmen! Good idea? Yes, I thought so!
Here's a piccy of our new toy which is being delivered Friday

It's like new inside, all nice and clean, and very spacious, enough room for the two dogs and us, in case it's raining, otherwise they'll be out in the back garden! I think Dave will have visions of moving in there himself to get out of our way!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh my, it's fab!
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:26 PM
It looks great helena
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:28 PM
I'll take you out for a spin when you come down Vicki!!!!! You can stay in the back with all the dogs, and cook us up something on the stove Where shall we go then???? Great isn't it! I love caravans but Dave doesn't (been watching too much Top Gear I think!) I shall use my power of persuasion to let me keep it for week-ends away with the dogs when all the building work's finished - I have very persuasive powers when I want something!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:38 PM
You ought to do a Dogsey road trip. Plan a route with strategic stops and we can all have Dogsey days out to see you!!!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:43 PM
good plan Fudgeley!!!
I love caravans too H!!!!! Just 3 hounds..me, OH and son...hmmmmmm not sure I could cope!!!!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Home from home Helen, you'll be touring the country next visiting all us dogsey friends
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Lol! Yes, I could sort of do a 2 month tour visiting all you lovely peeps and doglets, and by the time we came home the loft would be finished, ready for that long lie down! Wouldn't it be nice, I might just do that!

I have put an ad in the local rag advertising it for week-end hire, coz I couldn't find one to hire anywhere, so I've found a little niche in the market, especially with the good weather coming soon. Dave has already hired it out for the odd weeki-end to a racing friend of his who follows the superbikes.

How much for a weeki-end's hire of it d'ya think then? I thought £100 is fair?? Say pick it up Friday and drop it back Monday? Ten week's hiring out and it would only owe me £800 wouldn't it? Good thinking I reckon!

Oh a Dogsey Road Trip would be just fab! I will organise that when things quieten down here!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Wow Helen, that's a nice one. Think you're letting it go cheap for £100/weekend! They're getting a bargain. I think you and your mum and the dogs will be lovely and comfy in there, especially when Sky's installed. LOL There's a caravan park just down the road from us by the way xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 01:26 PM
I'll be on my way then Jackie!!! Put kettle on chuck!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >