Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 07:10 AM

Tuesday 5th March

Good morning everyone

Well back to normal - it is raining! Ben to station and the children to school then collect this afternoon and take Maria to gymnastics having fed her before she goes, it is a rush on a Tuesday.Never mind soon be the Easter holidays so hopefully a bit of respite.

Tke care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Raining here to Sue after a dry day again yesterday. Apparently it is meant to start turning for the better later this week. We shall see.

I thought your day yesterday was busy Sue catching up on yesterday's post, today reading your post I feel I need to go back to bed.
Happy late Anniversary Barry and Sue.

Yesterday was a Freya day after a couple of weeks (only one Monday), we had a lovely calm day some excitement boofing a balloon about but it's much easier standing boofing a balloon about than having to spin, jump and run about.

We only went to Crufts twice and seeing the Bernese being shown it was fairly easy both times to view, and to go to see them on the benches.
We wouldn't have bothered doing the agility and police display etc., this year if going.
Food is horrendously expensive and yes it can get crowded.
Love the stalls that's where I found it got most crowded and discover dogs.
We would have gone to see which Bernese got through to best in show, we always get disappointed though when not chosen to get through to the final.

Have a great Tuesday everyone and I hope it isn't wet everywhere.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Raining, raining, raining and wet, wet, wet. Yep it is but I have been out and about. Quite nice really. Gentle rain and umbrella not blowing inside out. Hope you all have a good day. Happy Anni Sue and Barry.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Good morning all

Sunshine here and work this afternoon a c bit of a change in routine but hey ho change is good.

I have been to Crufts a few times and enjoyed everyone mostly yes it is busy but I was always at the terrier day and collecting for the SBT Welfare raffles etc, so enjoyed cathcing up with the wider world of Staffie people.

Work then home catch you all later going to try to watch the new TV seiries Mary and George not sure but may take to it from trailers.

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Same here Kazz, lovely sunshine!!
Steve's gone back to work today and had an anxiety attack this morning
A friend has finally had some good news , very long overdue and has made me happy
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 12:46 PM
Good afternoon all

Yukky day again - thought it was too good to last

I've been up to Gary's this morning to take his shopping - least said, soonest mended
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Oh dear Chris, is he on a grump??
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2024, 09:03 PM
He is - he's getting worse Kelly. If we ever get carers in it will be a relief
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2024, 07:37 AM
Oh Chris, will Gary be better with them or will they run for the hills? Maybe it is because you are so close to him that he plays you up? Hope Wednesday is a better day for everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Probably the same when he gets used to them and he can't have all his own way, Brenda, but, at least, he will be in the system and it will be reported back so hopefully he will eventually get the proper care he needs