Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
noodlepie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2009, 12:27 AM

Ankle Biter

Hi I have the sweetest little cross breed terrier who yesterday bit someones leg when they entered the garden! I have had her now for three years.
On the rare occasion that we meet a jogger whilst walking, she does want to chase their legs but I always get my command in first, call her to heel and put her on a lead before she gets to them. It's the same if we see another dog too, she seems to get over excited and starts running around and barking at them. I was not with her at the time of the incident, she was with a friend for the day. She has never done this before or shown any signs of aggression. Help Can any one tell me why she did this and what can I do to stop this happening again.
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Hi NoodlePie, welcome to Dogsey.

Sorry I can't help with this but I'm sure that someone with more experience than I will be able along with some good advice.

Incidentally you would get a better response if you posted in the "training and behaviour" forum, or if you're lucky a Mod might move it for you.

Mods! Are you out there? Could someone move this, please?

J