Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-02-2006, 06:44 PM

Millie Mouse - Border Collie x puppy

Millie Mouse is a tiny little collie/terrierX girl who was going to be drowned. Millie has had a very sad start to life. She had been neglected and starved.She has come to us along with her little sister Holly from our friends at Limerick Animal Welfare.

Poor Millie has suffered health problems due to her bad start. She was suspected as having rickets. The poor little love's protein levels were extremely low and she is very anaemic, so she has been having special high protein meals

Update: 18/2/06

Millie is responding well to her treatment, and she is gaining weight nicely. Her legs are straighting out and she is a total babe! Everyone loves her!

Update: 21/2/06

Millie is doing really well, her weight gain is good, her legs are coming on excellently and she is a bubbly happy little girl. The vet is really pleased with her.

If you feel you can offer Mouse the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.[/B]
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.....bless her little heart, hope she finds a loving home soon
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 07:08 PM
aww another little beauty i wish i had the grounds and home for all these beautiful dogs id take them all in i hope they find a new loving home real soon
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Millie Mouse will also be coming to stay with me in Oxfordshire on foster from Saturday, I just couldn't resist that little face and huge personality.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2006, 07:12 PM
I don't blame you, how could you possibly not love that little face. She's a heartbreaker
Leslie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:40 PM
What do you mean she was going to be drowned? Who in their right mind
would drown an animal?????? Millie Mouse is such a cutie pie. I hope
she finds a wonderful home.

It is beyond me how people can neglect and abuse animals. I would
absolutely kill and/or die for my dog. She gets treated like gold.

Anyone who would hurt an animal is a psychopath.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:47 PM
I begged and begged, Charlotte tried too Millie Mouse was coming to work with me to learn electronics - but OH said NO

I hope she finds her forever home :smt049
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by Wiccaweys
Millie Mouse will also be coming to stay with me in Oxfordshire on foster from Saturday, I just couldn't resist that little face and huge personality.
mmm... wonder if she'll leave your house then? Personally, I wouldn't blame you if she did stay. She is going to be a very stunning little lady and is just too cute :smt049
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately if she stayed it would be the end of other foster dogs coming as we would be at full capacity......I will need some serious willpower over the next few weeks/months.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-02-2006, 08:54 PM
Mouse has arrived.....here she is with her pal Frankie

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >