Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 11:39 AM

Cookery Course Help!

It was my birthday in January and I had been hinting at a cookery school voucher from one of my favourite places in the Lakes Lucys of Ambleside

So I was a very lucky girl and Mr IsoChick bought me a voucher for one of the full day courses at Lucy Cooks.

I ahve decided I want to use the voucher in the next month or so, but now I have a problem. What to do? I quite fancy the Thai course, the Italian one, the Marvellous Meat course and the Taste of India course and that's just in April!!

How do I decide which one to do? At this rate, I'm going to be putting all of them in a hat and pulling one out!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-03-2009, 11:55 AM
If it were me it would be an Indian or Chinese(if there is one) as it would likely save me money if I could cook them.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Thai yummy yummy, then you can cook me a red curry!ha ha! My fave restaurant has closed down. Do the course and open one, pref near my house so I can drink Singha beer!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 02:47 PM
I'd probably go for something to do with fish but that's because I'd eat it for tea every day if I could!

I'd probably go for something I didn't know much about such as Indian as I've always wanted to be able to make authentic Indian meals.

The meat course will probably be good as well though as it will cover several different types.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
I'd probably go for something to do with fish but that's because I'd eat it for tea every day if I could!

I'd probably go for something I didn't know much about such as Indian as I've always wanted to be able to make authentic Indian meals.

The meat course will probably be good as well though as it will cover several different types.
yuk - fish!