View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Great news H, can't believe he enjoyed it though must have been weird seeing that part of you on a screen hope the result come back ok
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Glad he's home safe and well
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh H, just caught up with this thread, pleased that Dave is home and they haven't found anything sinister I remember when I had my gallbladder out and they pumped me full of gas.... Hope he enjoys his dinner tonight
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Glad he's home, hope he enjoy's his dinner!
xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi H, glad you have got Dave back home with you and that he is ok.
Give him my love and take good care of him
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Awwww thankyou everyone who just replied, I'm totally knackered now! Dave's been fed and watered (more tea!) Mum's been fed and watered, Georgie's been fed and watered, and I've run out of ooomph now. Mental stress just drains me nowadays, and to top it all, I got home and Georgie has scratched all his head!!!! He's going for another haircut and groom tomorrow, so he's done that on purpose, little monkey, just to show the groomer how much I've neglected him today!!!! Phew! What a day, hope there aren't many more to come like this one, can't wait to get in those jim jams now! xxxxx Thanks everyone again, you really do help me when I need you I know that much! xxxxxxxxx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Awwww thankyou everyone who just replied, I'm totally knackered now! Dave's been fed and watered (more tea!) Mum's been fed and watered, Georgie's been fed and watered, and I've run out of ooomph now. Mental stress just drains me nowadays, and to top it all, I got home and Georgie has scratched all his head!!!! He's going for another haircut and groom tomorrow, so he's done that on purpose, little monkey, just to show the groomer how much I've neglected him today!!!! Phew! What a day, hope there aren't many more to come like this one, can't wait to get in those jim jams now! xxxxx Thanks everyone again, you really do help me when I need you I know that much! xxxxxxxxx
I hope you have fed and watered yourself too!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:30 PM
You need to go put your feet up now and chill out Aitch. Everything else has been looked after, time for you. xxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh H only just caught this thread. Pleased that Dave is ok, now take a rest and feed yourself

Sue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Hope all is well Helena Mum had one done last week not the full one though she has to go back soon and have that done soon.
Hope Dave is feeling better after his ordeal.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >