View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Just popping in to send you and your wonderful daughter more huge (((HUGS))).
Christine
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2007, 06:59 PM
You will get through the mess, why because neither of them derserve to be in your life's.
you have each other and us!
sound's like she is trying to put all the blame on him, but she knew he was married.
He knew he was married so both of them are equally to blame in my books.
Stay strong, your'll come to a point where you are glad its happened, so you don't waste any more of your life or future on these losers.

What ever they say stay strong, and know you haven't caused this and have nothing to be forgiven for.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 07:21 PM
I am so sorry....they are both a pair of idiots. You have a wonderful daughter by the sounds of it. Concentrate on yourself and your daughter and doggies, the rest will sort itself out. pop in and talk we will do our best to try and lift your spirits.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Caroline - I'm totally gobsmacked.

Can't believe it's happened to you.

Hubby could "possibly" be forgiven - I think I would forgive Barry, providing he grovelled sufficiently - but the "best" friend needs to be ditched. Don't even think her name, let alone say it.

Your daughter *waves* is being wonderful, and hopefully your sister will be with you soon, if not there already. With their help, and all the support from your cyber-mates, you'll get through this.

You'll be stronger than ever in no time honey.

In the meantime we are all here for you.

x0x0x0x0x0x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:50 PM
just popped on to see how caroline is,,,also her daughter,,,sorry dont know her name, Hope all is bearable, its such a double whack,,,your husband does this and you dont have your best mate to help as she is the other half of the problem, I hope someone gives her a hard slap, { I could be there to dish said slap out in around eight hours mabey less }
love and hugs to all, shona xxx
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Just caught his thread, I'm really sorry that you are going through this, I can never imagine why one woman will do this to another, let alone her 'best' friend.

Don't rush into any decisions, let them sweat a bit whilst you decide what the future is going to be. This happened to one of my friends years ago, the so called friend even sat in her house trying to work out who the husband was on with! My friend was devastated at the time but carried on with her life, the friend then did exactly the same thing again with her sisters husband, seems like she only likes married men!

I know that it seems like you are never going to get over the shock of it all but you have tremendous support from your daughter, accept any help she offers and look after yourself. Never forget that you are the innocent party here, what's more - don't let them forget it.

Take care and God bless - Karen
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm off to bed now Caroline.
I know you won't sleep, but I hope you manage to cat nap a bit.
Big hugs honey xoxox
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Thinking of you and your daughter
dont really know what else to say as it seems it has all been said

hugs
Jackie
xx
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 09:58 PM
hey guys, the bottles of wine are flowing. I'm Michaela, sorry never really introduced myself properly! me and mum are fine, my auntie is here and we having a good night! Dad can do wants hes no friend of mine!!!!! Thanks to all xxxxx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Only just caught this,

I'm gobsmacked!

Some friend,I'm so so Sorry,
Sending big big hugs to you both xx
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >