View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 12:45 PM
LYNN,ten whole days with Gorgeous Gorden You lucky woman Would pay good money to see you hoovering whilst trying to keep everything crossed Be like a little game of twister Wonder will you guys be doing that while Gorden is home I bet you do!!
Have to go back and see what's up with TW Must have missed that If there's someone been messing with her or the girlies I will leave my sick bed,organise a posse and go kick some butt!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 12:55 PM
TW,also thinks I hurt my finger It was ELAINE having the self mutilation day,not me
Anymore hassle with the k*ob TW,just say,Dogsey's "HAM" team will be despatched ASAP
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2014, 01:01 PM
I think he may be in hiding Eileen, sorry you're quite right ELAINE hurt her finger EILEEN has got the flu type bug that Nippy had...
Feel very very sorry for those poor dogs, they're the ones that are at risk, he'll get away with it, and probably go and get another one, and carry on the same way.
I do wish that there was some sort of way people like him could be made to attend proper dog training sessions to learn the safer way to take dogs a walk, i.e. not opening the back door and letting them out... if he had to pass the Bronze, Silver and Gold Good Citizen before being allowed to own a dog again he would possibly be less risk to the rest of us dog owners!!!
Notice I only said 'possibly' though, he may well go back to the same lazy ways.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Helena54 do you still have your caravan for hire please
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:11 PM
I reckon a person who has achieved any of those Good Citizen Awards should show him how it's done,by using him as the dog,for demonstration purposes of course
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:16 PM
I have definitely felt better Nippy I hope you haven't blown you virus up our way (or to Ireland). I cannot be unwell again as I've had less that two weeks since I had a virus that lasted forever

Lacey I hope you feel better very quickly .. you must feel rough having to cancel your spinning class. Bless your Mum for stepping up to the mark with making a meal
Elaine I had forgotten that you have that fantastic des res for your cats ... I remember seeing a photo of it some time ago. Is it to protect them from the dogs ... or the chickens from the cats How nice to have a quick catch-up with your sister and good luck on your travels looking for more coffee/cake places.
Afternoon Gordon, you are clearly a hive of information ragarding chickens ... and lurchers
June I hope you get the girls out (and the washing) while the nice weather is here .... it makes such a difference
Tang I watched the news this morning regarding Tamiflu (sp?) and its not to do with the normal flu vaccine. Tamiflu is given when someone has actually contracted flu and was widely given with the swine and bird flu epidemic. My youngest son got bird flu and was really really poorly with it. He was given the Tamiflu meds but according to what the media are saying they wouldn't have done much good ... he could just as well have stuck to paracetamol.

I'm sure lots more of you will have posted since I started this post, but I had to go and drop my son back to his office as he's out on a works do tonight.

See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Helena54 do you still have your caravan for hire please
Chelsea just in case Helena doesn't pop back in for a while you can look at her website (under websites at the bottom of the Forum page) and then click on availability. She has two vans but I believe they are filling up pretty quickly. Good luck.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Awww JENNY (( hugs)) I blame that NIPPY JENNY Spreading her ghastly's all over the show Hope you feel better soon xx Do feel bad about not going spinning but wouldn't 't have the energy to get on the bike never mind spin it besides best to keep my germs in my own home methinks Sounds awful to say I know but I'm so glad its raining,all my planned jobs today were outside,so it worked out well really Wouldn't have got to do them anyway
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Morning all!!!! Oh noooooooooooooo everyone's sick, and I had some of that cake last night too!!!

Sorry about the mess left behind, it got a little raucous in here due to the burpday celebrations.. well done Dillon on tidying them up!!

Right off to work, not a lot else on today, only 2 more days and my manager will be back from hols, phewww its been nuts!! will be back later to check on you all... and in the meantime

*hides away from Helena and her big slapping hand*
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 01:50 PM
DD,don't slam the door on the way out,I'm napping!!
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »