Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2014, 06:11 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone.
I think I may have beaten Helena today.

Sun is shining and I hope it keeps shining with a nice little breeze would be good so I can get towels and sheets dry.
Not a lot on here today except popping to Wisbech Tesco to pick up Tracey's Tassimo later hopefully and cleaning the house I don't know how Gorden manages to make such a mess when he is home. He is back to London later today him and Michael will move the boat when Michael has finished work and Gorden is working tomorrow. Interviewing Septembers prospects for teacher training. He will be home tomorrow evening then returns the Tuesday after Easter Monday. So a long week next week and a shorter week by one day the following week.

I hope Zena had a good night Helena that Nippy Jen is feeling better today and other poorlies and doglets feeling poorly all feel better soon.

Forgot to ask did Dillon do a good enough job of cleaning up the crumbs last night ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 06:23 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Oh I'm so glad you brought Dillon in for hovering duties this morning Lynn, did you see what DD did to the place last night Well, I shall be having *words* with her later when she gets up Might have to slap a control order on that little miss and insist she does a couple of hours of work today

So glad you enjoyed your day out with Elaine yesterday, it must be nice to have a Dogsey friend living just up the road somewhere or other, I wish it could be me

Anyhoo, Zena's fine again this morning although I have to say, this current medication is not as good as the previous route he took with a differerent ab, but I shall tell him this when I see him tomorrow morning.

Got more bookings and enquiries through last night, so only a couple of weeks left now until I'm fully booked right up to mid-October, which is of course, FAB.

Got my hair colour at 9.30 so I'd better get my skates on this morning so I get back in time from the park.

Going to be hot, hot, hot today, lots of sunshine and no cold wind to ruin it. Summer is here at last.

Hope everyone is fine today along with the doglets, but I wasn't keeping up in DaD last night cos of interruptions with those enquiries, but I'll try harder tonight.

Enjoy a lovely day all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Another lovely bright morning. Its my long day at work today and then out to bingo tonight.

I had a lovely day off yesterday and was out and about most of the day.
I had good news from Charly, not only did they get their new car yesterday so they can visit this weekend, Charly heard she has managed to secure a job interview for a job she really wants. So I have everything crossed that goes well next week.

Hope everyone and their dogs are feeling well this morning. Think I had better go and get my act together. Have a good day all.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Not a crumb in sight ... well done Dillon

I think many of us are in for a glorious few days which is bound to lift everyone's spirits. Apart from doing a food shop today and a load or two of washing, I have nothing really planned which is probably just as well as I've woken with a sore throat ..... I've only been feeling well again for a week and a half so hopefully I just slept with my mouth open

Lynn enjoy your day. You've got one day then to get the house all looking spick and span in preparation for Gorden to return and do what many of our men do ..... make a mess

I'm sure Helena is around and will probably have posted by the time I hit submit. So Hi to anyone who has posted.

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2014, 06:31 AM
Morning Helena. Good news about Zena and the van enquiries which are probably now bookings and if not soon will be.
So glad Dillon did a good job clearing up the crumbs. Who needs a Hetty or a Henry. I wouldn't want to be in Debbie's shoes when you catch her up.
Enjoy the hairdresser.
Morning Bev glad you had a nice day yesterday and enjoy bingo tonight.
Fingers crossed for the job for Charly.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 06:32 AM
I hope the hair colour goes well Helena and that is great news Bev about Charly and Ash getting a car and the best of luck for Charly securing that job.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2014, 06:36 AM
Morning jenny I hope the sore throat eased when you get your cuppa down you.
I will give Gorden his due he has wallpapered the bits of bathroom that needed doing. It was a pinky red on the walls that aren't tiled it is neither big enough or light enough for that colour. We now have on those walls a paper that looks like driftwood planking white, shades of grey and a blue hue. Much better.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Morning all.

I could do with Dillon being sent over here to help me today. Bella is not a 'hoover up' dog at all. She sniffs and snorts and spreads the bits.

Fingers crossed for Charly.

Lynn I do think Gorden and Michael lead a quite interesting and definitely 'different' life - with them back and fro and taking turn moving the boat and all that!

Go easy on DD and anyone else who, like me, stupidly thought a few whiskey nightcaps might be a good idea last night then watching horror movies in bed coz couldn't be bothered to get up and switch to another Sat channel. Don't have a headache (don't really get hangovers that hurt) but do feel a bit like someone's chucked a bit of blanket over the old grey matter!

Bella now barks at Dick the gardner until he comes over and makes a fuss of her! Little tart. But I'm pleased she doesn't hurdle the very low wall to go to him. She's been very good about that and the low wicker footrests I put in the gate way gap. Doesn't even TRY to get out. Just stands with her front paws on them and waits for whoever it is to come to her.

Woke up to some more delightful pics of my darling granddaughter Holly sent through. Can't think of anything I'd rather see first thing in the morning than this (they obviously had good weather there yesterday).

Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Morning all. We've got NO sun. I'm jealous of you lot.
Good luck to Charly for the interview BEV
Well done on getting all the van bookings HELENA.
I might decide to go to Liverpool for a ride today - depends if I can be bovvered later. Other than that nothing.
Beautiful photo of little Holly. PAT.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Good morning
Well I'm up, the sun is shining and I think I am better
I 'm going to the opticians, if it's not one thing it's another then shopping. So I will be back later.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »