Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Here I am!!!!

I have just been feeling so darned ill to be honest, I haven't wanted to talk to anyone but especially a*****es Sorry if I offend!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Hang on. I've got a whizzy cordless that sits on its charger (and you can remove the gubbins to make it a 'hand held')

I will find the details.

I also have a HENRY.

The cordless is for everyday whisking round dust etc.

Henry is capable of ANYTHING!

But I'm still obsessed with vacs!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Here I am!!!!

I have just been feeling so darned ill to be honest, I haven't wanted to talk to anyone but especially a*****es Sorry if I offend!
Well sweetie - I would only be offended if I thought I was one of the @rseholes you refer to! (hope I guessed the asterisked bits out correctly lol)

But am vain enough to be sure I am not!

Don't stay away! Nil carborundum desperandii (or waddever - never guess I had to study latin for about 7yrs would you!)

I'm BAAACK having seen sense and not allowing just one pain in the butt to put me off. So don't you do that either.

That's a (sort of) ORDER!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Evening Sally I am envious of your new hoover have seen them advertised and am in awe.
Evening Nippy Jen good to see you hope you are feeling better now.
Ooooh yes please more buttercream.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Just a quickie. I think Lore was away with cadets? all week.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 06:47 PM
I think your right Lynne I knew she was away wasn't sure of it was for the weekend or the week.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Here I am!!!!

Hello Nips That's bad news about you still being under the weather old thing, but it's good to see you all the same.

You put an "s" on that word - there is only one a**e in here methinks.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Gordon, I do have one of Mabs and Cruz's babies in Stalybridge, she is called Bailey, and is sister to Jasper who you saw the other night. She is only young still, and I don't think it was her to be honest, she is only 5 months, here's a recent piccie of her, not heard from them for a while now, not a very good piccie, she is more like her mother in colouring

Bailey's family told me they have met up with a Utonagan, but the people weren't very forthcoming and they did promise to investigate further for me, but not heard anything since, but it does sound to me like they have described it. No idea where it has come from, not from me anyway.
I also have 2 Utonagan in Oldham area, one is Kofie, who is the only Utonagan in the country that is a registered flyball dog, she has very unusual markings, instantly recognisable

the other one is a sister of Mabs, and I have never heard from her since 2 days after she took her, she will more than likely look like this, there were 3 sisters looking very similar, this is actually Bekka though

I've also got one of Keshi's sisters in the Stockport area, again they have never contacted since 2 days after they collected her, all these people promise faithfully to keep in touch by the way, and it breaks my heart the way they all forget about that as soon as they get their puppy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 06:55 PM
http://www.gtechonline.co.uk/cordles...m-cleaner.html

I was interested in one, till I saw the price, and thought perhaps not.......

I think Lore is away for a week as well

Jenny, nice to see you, hope you're a bit better than you were yesterday.

Avoiding Corrie because this Phelan thing and Tina and Peter and Marcus and Todd are all annoying me, and thats before we even touch on Sophie and Maddie
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:05 PM
Kofie,come to MaMa oh wow,did you ever see anything like him...yeah actually...Keishi
SALLY,Thankyou lovely lady no ice cream and jelly for me I'm not ill Did have a vanilla cheese cake slice from M&S though..it was a taste sensation Nice vac btw have to say I'm well pleased with my new washing machine so far.Has been on flat out.playing catch up with the washing,it's all done
Why would any of you lot, give anyone the pleasure of your absence?No matter who it is You lot are worth so much more than that Besides taking off is just punishing the rest of us,cause we miss you while you're gone
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »