Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:12 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread- Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

I'm pleased to say we both had a much better night here, Zena sloped off to the kitchen and zonked out quite comfortably.

*picks soggy cake crumbs off bare feet before continuing*

Booking a hair colour for tomorrow, nipping to Asda today, and booking the vet again for Friday just for a check up and I think I'll get him to nip a little bit more off her front nails whilst I'm there.

It's going to be a glorious day darn sarf, not a cloud in the sky and the sun is shining, so I'm going to enjoy my long, leisurely walk up along the top.

Hope everyone else is good today along with the doglets and I'll pop back in later. Enjoy your sunny day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Helena up with the Lark again today you are putting me to shame.
So glad you and Zena had a peaceful night and enjoy the walk and the trip to Asda. I think I know which one you will prefer.
I am off out today to meet Elaine Gorden is home with Dillon so I can manage a long day out so I am driving over to Elaine's and we are off on a road trip she is showing me the sights of Spalding. Well a nursery, dog food place and somewhere we can get a coffee.
Had indigestion at around 4 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep properly. Fumbled around in the drawer in the dark for the tablets popped it in my mouth and it was a throat sweet. Found them eventually.
Enjoy your day everyone sunny here too.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Morning everyone,
Seems a nice a bright day here, hope it lasts.
Going to check Rosie's ears cos she seems to be scratching them a lot, could be hay fever starting, she had it last year.
Right off to sort breakfast.
Hope everyone one has a fab day x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-04-2014, 07:05 AM
Morning all!

Helena - glad to hear Zena is better this morning - enjoy your walk in the sun.

Lynn - I hope you and Elaine have a great day today.

Mandy - poor Rosie scratching her ears - hay fever is horrid.

- The refrigerator techie has not turned up yet but it has only just gone 10am - they said 8-10am but he has to come from Be'er Sheva so maybe the traffic was bad. Trouble is in case he did arrive at 8am it meant being up, washed and dressed by then, when I could easily have slept for at least another hour after the alarm went off.

Hope everyone enjoys their day, whatever they have planned!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Good morning Helena, Lynn and Mandy

Helena enjoy your walk ... what a beautiful morning for it I assume the crumbs were walnut cake
Lynn Enjoy your day with Elaine ... sounds really fun You and the cough sweet made me smile but I assume the tablet helped. Safe journey.
Mandy have a good day and I hope Rosie's ears are OK.

Off to visit my Mum with the boys this morning and will see you later.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Morning all.
Don't spend too much in Asda HELENA. Enjoy the walk.
Have a lovely day with Elaine LYNN. Make the most
of Gorden being home to Dillon sit.
Have a good visit with your mum JENNY. Hope the traffic on the way there isn't too bad.
Morning MANDY.
It's a bit dull here yet but looks like it might cheer up later. Nothing planned except ironing & OH wants me to do some baking.
Grandaughter us off to Portugal tomorrow with her boyfriend - she was a bit hyper yesterday when she called
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Morning H and all,

It s a beautiful day and I am not at work. mum and dad popping round this morning and then I am going to treat myself to lunch out as there is several lovely little places round here. After that I am off to the garden centre to see if I can get myself a little weeping cherry tree.
May have a walk along the river too later if I have time.
I drove home along the river last night and the tide was in and there was the most beautiful sunset. It was stunning.

H I am glad to hear Zena is better now.

Lynn have a lovely day with Elaine.

Jenny hope you have a good visit with your mum

Mandy hope Rosies ears are ok.

Malka thats always the way, when you have to be up you could sleep on and when you can sleep on you end up wide awake..

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 07:31 AM
Morning Mandy, Malka and Jenny.

Hope Rosie's ears are ok Mandy glad to read Lauryn is better.
Hope the fridge technician turns up Malka.
Jenny have a nice time visiting mum and safe journey.

Well that's not what I need a 7-45 am. Down the garden throwing Dillon breakfast around for him to find and this chap comes wandering down the drive towards our gate I thought it was the post man. I can't hear anyone knock if I'm down the garden. It was the oil man.
A) the company we buy from have been asked twice now to ask them to call us the day before delivery so we can make sure the dog is in.
B) delivery was for on or before the 22nd so it is very early.

Gorden is going to give Paul and Beth a knock later and apologise for the noise so early Phoebe their little girl sleeps at the front so do Paul and Beth at 8am it is school holidays. The lorry is noisy the traipsing of the delivery guy down the gravel drive back up the drive down again hauling a very large hose and back to the lorry also if it had been a school day it would of blocked the drive. We may have to ask for a later delivery if possible in future.
The down sides of access over your neighbours drive.

I was in my dressing gown and cotton trader boots not brushed my hair I must of looked a right old sight. I had to get Dillon back up the garden and in the house and he had seen the guy and was at the gate paws on the top to say hello. If it was safe I wouldn't worry but the top gate has to be left open and he could get onto the road. So there was me running up the garden encouraging Dillon to come with me shouting Gorden who was not dressed oil man here dog out. I'm going to need a double espresso when I'm out with Elaine.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning,just having a coffee,waiting on the WM man
Hope you're all well,have a great day
Oh,it's my Birthday!! made it through another one
See ya in a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Morning Lynne and Bev your day sounds nice Bev.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »