View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:28 PM
TW, it was the bread making creek I am doomed to drift aimlessly - or I would be if I hadn't just ordered a new paddle on tinternet

Yes Tang, it is only the fact that so many dogs are heartbreakingly able to forgive that makes the bad ones few and far between.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Well never mind, dry your tears, another one is on its way to you and you'll be able to breadmake for ever more if that is your want
The woman who's dog it is thats been attacked works for the RSPCA, so I would imagine she'll do all she can to get the guy prosecuted. Sadly, it is the poor dog who will suffer, in fact it may already have paid the ultimate price, and he'll go and get another one tomorrow, and the same thing will happen all over again
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:33 PM
That guy sounds like a total PratTW,he'll get his Probably at the expense of another innocent victim though and he'll deny all knowledge...K*OB!!
I have just had the day from hell anything that could go wrong did But I'm rising above it,peeps in far worse situations than that.Will have a coffee,that'll fix everything
How did Mark get on LYNN,sorry if you've posted on it,haven't checked back yet
Hey SALLY and anyone else I missed today...think today is basically over now...thank heavens for that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Come on, sit down, have a coffee and some chocolate bikkies, there's just under half an hour till Holby, so tell us all about it, but quickly
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:37 PM
TW, I would love to believe that he will get his just desserts, but in this day and age who knows

Eileen whatever is the matter sweetie? Come and sit down by the fire and tell us all about it. You can have one of those revolting Bailies or whatever it's called, and a whole bag of doughnuts to yourself.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Evening Sally and Eileen.
Mark should hear in 48 hours.

Sally its a shame some dogs fall into the hands of complete idiots.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Whilst patiently waiting for Eileen to calm down and give us some information, his lordship is having trouble with his emails. We are both with BT, and whilst I access mine via Outlook because I have a couple of addresses, he gets his via Googke Chrome tinternet. Today, all he got was a blank page!! I rang BT and they told me to try Internet Explorer, and although the page loading was pitifully slow, it did eventually bring up the page - Explorer also put up a box saying that it was experiencing problems with BTYahoo being much slower than usual. Not sure who to blame now!! Chrome or BT
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 06:48 PM
DO NOT give her the custard ones Sally!!! They are MINE
Hurry up Eileen, 13 minutes to go, I'm sat here with my cup of tea and Bounty, so get a move on woman
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Evening Sally and Eileen.
Mark should hear in 48 hours.

Sally its a shame some dogs fall into the hands of complete idiots.
Hello Lynn, yes it is a shame. There is enough neglect and ignorance around, without this sort of thing as well.

Everything crossed here for Mark.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 06:51 PM
*picks out the custard ones and piles them onto a plate for TW

Eileen is probably blissfully lying in the bath or something, completely unaware that she is on a time limit She is also completely unaware that even though I have had my ration of two squares of 90% dark choklit, those jam doughnuts are far far too tempting for a mere mortal such as myself to resist......
Page 6 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »