View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:44 AM
I think it you do eggs in the microwave, you have to pierce the yolk.....am off to google that one......
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Oh there's a thought LYNN,maybe I left a berocca in one of my pockets before I washed something Oh this could last for ages,when my back is turned bet the machine is skipping and doing push ups
No chance of OH washing anything,he has trouble telling the difference between the washing machine and tumble dryer He does iron though,I'll give him that,to perfection
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
I think it you do eggs in the microwave, you have to pierce the yolk.....am off to google that one......
Scrambled egg from the micro is YUMMY!!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Here you go Lynn....

http://kidscooking.about.com/od/eggr...ggs-Recipe.htm

They dont say you have to pierce the yolk, but the site is "coooking for kids"
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Morning all. Rather than try to dredge up my 'moving threads' after being in cyber wilderness for a while - I thought this would be the best place to do a quick update to all those who are interested - I am now moved into new place and will not be sleeping at the old one again. Do still have it on for rest of this month - need that time to dispose of some possessions (the daybed included lol) and get someone in to clean it.

All going swimmingly well - apart from having NO water pressure to start with - progressed to a loo that would not stop 'filling up' then having water EVERYWHERE when the dishwasher sprang a leak first time I tried it! But a little man called Mario the Plumber has kept returning to put it all to rights and all OK at the mo.

My pal, Andy is over from UK and sorting my electronics, net stuff and TV etc. out. (Currently outside trying to re-string the huge wind up sun brolly!)

Bella is being a star and best of all - gardeners, site maintenance men and the cleaners ALL really like her and make a fuss of her. Best thing ever that they all like my dog.

Bev I've already sent you condolences. Hope you aren't feeling too sad. My friend Maggie vowed off any more pets after losing her two JRs and now enjoys taking her daughters dogs out for walks. Hopefully you'll be able to do much the same.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 11:16 AM
Ha ha Elaine cooking for kids. They weren't in their shells It was my fault I left them too long. Might try again but not for a while.
Hello stranger. Thanks for the update about the new place apart from the blips it sounds like you are very happy there and Bella is too. Always a big bonus if the maintenance and people around like your dog.
Wishing you many happy years in your new home.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Happy New Home Tang,

I am sure Bella will be supervising all thats going on and keep everyone on the ball....RIP daybed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Shame that day bed isn't nearer I would of had it for my nanny naps if Helena hadn't nabbed it first
Talking of nanny naps I will need one soon.
Hair washed dog walked and brushed and played with every 20 mins or so since waking. Hoovered dusted and heating oil ordered, just the dishwasher to do then my day is finished. Just having a coffee before doing the dishwasher.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 12:57 PM

MRS PAT is back!! HAPPY DAYS
Good to see,been gone way to long
Surely the "day bed" isn't going??Doesn't seem right somehow What's up with that
Exciting stuff this moving business.Could my day get any better do you think?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Only a quick whiz in and out for me cos I'm soooooooooo excited here and very well deserved it is too, even if I do say so myself!!!

The Your dog Mag has sent me a lovely letter, along with the "Where to Stay Guide" which will come free in May's issue of their mag, and I have a FULL page all to myself with a lovely picture of the forest and lake just at the bottom of van 2. It's absolutely perfect, the write up is fab, couldn't be better and I'm suspecting my bookings will go through the roof now for next year (hopefully), they're all too late for this year, I'm almost fully booked in both.

Well, that's my brag of the day, I worked very hard to get that and I have given myself a big pat on the back.

Hiya Pat, glad you're all nicely settled and have time left in the old pad to do all your to'ing and fro'ing, supervising the cleaning of it. I bet Bella is loving that new place with her own little bit of garden and garden furniture, day beds, evening loungers, night beds, she's probably got the lot knowing you

Jen, glad you're back in the land of the living, and yes, they did very well didn't they to get that line back up and running so quickly. Talking of trains, our local paper has a front page cover that we are getting a high speed rail link to London (70 mins!) which is absolutely great news for us, because it'll mean house prices will rise considerably, that's just what I've been waiting for, but I'll probably be dead and gorn by the time they have one running

Busy, busy, busy here today. Had one big blow up with Dave this morning when I got back from my 2nd walk with Zena. We were chatting out on the front whilst I chucked the ball on the grass for Zena, and then he went around the side and of course, she followed, and then he came out with "mind the glass......" WELL, considering he had been putting up a new light around there, my immediate thought was a broken bulb lying on the steps, so of COURSE I shouted at Zena to "wait", and then called her to me, but he gave me his screwed up face and whispered, don't get all stressed out, it's only my glasses which he'd left lying on the ground. BUT the way he told me off for getting stressed about it (my dog+glass WTF of course I'm going to get stressed about her heading straight for it ) He just wouldn't stop telling me to calm down, when all I was trying to do was explain my side to him! I then went off in a big huff, told him he should see things from MY perspective for a change cos life wasn't all about HIM GRRRR! I then came in and did him a note, explaining WHY I had to stop Zena going any further, cos you can't get a word in when he's got that screwed up face on the go and telling me to calm down, it just makes me fire up even more Jeesus, MEN! Anyhoo, when he came back in after reading my note, I presented him with the brochure with my ad in it and so far, we've been fine again and I'd like to forget it and hopefully he will too. How very dare he tell me to "shush" when my dog is in danger like that. I told him, when it comes to my dog getting injured then YES I will get stressed and I WILL try and stop it from happening!!!!

Rant over!
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »