View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Glad you got some answers today Bev. Sounds like mum made the right decision not opting for surgery.
Wishing her well and hope she carries on for a quite a while yet and with no pain.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 05:15 PM
No Berocca today LYNN Geez I'm bouncy enough,like someone on speed when I take one of them Usually have one before I go spinning,will take off one of these days
I'm so hungry,Lacey is looking rather delicious to me right now Hubby is on the way so it won't be long till chippie time!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 05:17 PM
(( hugs)) BEV xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 05:19 PM
You sound like you have been on the Beroca's again so not having one is probably a wise move. I think I would see you whizzing over Norfolk if you had taken one.
Must be the excitement of OH coming home with take away.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
You sound like you have been on the Beroca's again so not having one is probably a wise move. I think I would see you whizzing over Norfolk if you had taken one.
Must be the excitement of OH coming home with take away.
I'm high all the time Lynn Its great when the Hubby's come home isn't it?Reckon it'd be worse if you didn't miss them Haven't seen mine since last Saturday,he had the stag weekend so....YIPEE!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Was a nice day, but cold, earliers on. Got Mabs and Keshi onto the field, again I mucked up their treats, was pretty certain I had taken the right bag out of the freezer to defrost, but noooooo it was a bag containing raw kidneys.... ....so let them play again. Mabs decided to wrench my arm out of its socket nearly when I put their leads on to go home As it had rained heavily last night decided to take Cariad and Lona onto the field, till I got there and there was someone already on throwing a massive branch for a staffie, so we went for a walk round and then home again, river tomorrow for all 4 of them as it is Saturday.
Doctors for my results this afternoon, and everything fine, so no idea what this flaming pain is, Mabs hasn't helped trying to dislocate my arm either. She has given me some gel stuff to put on myself 4 times a day, can't see that happening, but will do my best, and she says I can definitately take Vit D with co codemol and was very surprised to hear what I had read. Dropped prescription off and they have to order one of them ,so will pick up tomorrow. Discussed my having the latest thing for ostepororsis which is being hooked up and 'infused' with stuff for a couple of hours, looked at the side effects, exactly what I suffered with when I took the tablets, how right was I to be cautious the first time they wanted to send me for it, so not going down that route, been there, been horrendously ill, bloated and suffering from dire rear whatever I ate practically, won't be going there again
Moyra, have I missed what you have done to yourself, I think you need a day off walking Amber, surely she can use the garden for once. What with the cold, dentists the other day, and dentists next week, you don't need anything else to strike you down.
Nippy, I hope Brian and Pepsi get better soon, you'll be worn to a frazzle. How long does it normally take for Brian's back to sort itself out. Its not going to do you any good having to do everything whilst he's laid up.
Lore if OH is well enough to complain about the kitchen then he is well enough to do something about it. Whats happened to your mum's gsd whilst she's hospitalised
Helena, LOL at Dave's nervous breakdown, is it this April coming that the lease is up on the garage and he's closing it down. Surely he'll stop being stressed then, he does wonderful stuff on the house etc for you, maybe he could hire himself out as a sort of Mr Fix It, I wish there was one near me a lot of the time. Well done on the fencing, although why the people that mucked it up couldn't have seen to it properly I have no idea. So VERY glad you ARE included in his future plans. I have started buying packets of grass seed and sprinkling it on the bare patches every time it rains, it worked really well last year, so trying it again this year. I had a really thick lush patch of grass, back to a balding patch now, so starting it earlier than I did.
Hope Dillon's eye gets better Lynn, and WHY are you making assignations with Harvey...hmmmmm
Be back later, need to start girly teas just seen the time
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Dogs walked, fed and now asleep on the settee .... and me ..... well I'm now relaxing having changed in to my comfy clothes with a lovely cuppa.

Lynn Thanks for asking . Mum was great ... well in 'La-La' land but very happy and smiley so that was good.
I hope Gorden gets back OK. I know the traffic seems to be extra bad today .... Friday night on the motorway isn't good is it. Will he bring a takeaway in with him or not tonight?

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Wow, I wish I could do that, four chicken wings with one throw, that's Guiness book of records stuff
..... I hope you are well.
Moyra OMG how much more can you take ..... big (((hugs))) from me 'cos you certainly need them. Shame on Steve for not offering to walk Amber Take care and keep that leg elevated.
Lacey Not impressed with your choice of takeaway but I think you always seem to choose that ..... yuck ... nothing with salad in is a treat for me Sounds as though you've had a great day catching up with a friend .... always fun isn't it. Have a lovely evening.
Bev I almost missed your post. Well it sounds as though you are all looking on the outcome positively ... the only way to do it really and to enjoy what time she has left with hopefully a pretty good quality of life. Well done Bev because it must be exhausting emotionally for you supporting both your Mum and Dad and holding down your busy work schedule (((hugs))) ... I have great admiration for you.

OH due back shortly .... see you all later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 05:32 PM
JENNY,I don't eat meat or chicken so takeaway is pretty limited Veggie pizza sometimes I have.I really just like the chips and not having to cook!! When you come back on later I'll like a diet update,how are you getting on?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Afternoon June good the x-rays were clear but a nuisance you are no nearer to knowing what you have done.
I can only say from my experience when breaking my rib when I fell in the marina I hit the jetty the doc said to me I had cracked a rib and pulled a muscle also and it is really painful and takes longer to heal. The osteoporosis won't help.
Wasn't it yesterday you took chips to train with ? Today kidneys your losing it you need a rest.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Oh change of plan,we're off out for tea
See ya later
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »