Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 07:06 AM

I May as Well Just Move Into The Vets

I am going to have to take Kyiro this morning .
He has been limping on and off the last few days and can't manage a little walk without discomfort.
I have checked and checked his feet and this morning I took him out in the sun and had a look and there is a small lump/hole in one of his pads which is causing the problem. I hope its just something in there rather than a corn.
Fingers crossed.
He hates the vets and shakes and trembles, puffs and pants but he can't stay like this poor lad.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 08:10 AM
Sorry to hear this Bev, I hope it's nothing too bad xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2011, 08:12 AM
(((Hugs))) for you and Kyiro Bev.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Hope the trip goes ok.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Sounds like a corn, Pharaoh has one... I have to file it down with an emery board. My vet advised against removing it, I'll be interested to hear what your vet recommends
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Luckily its not a corn. He once again has managed to get something in there. It was difficult to see if it was still in there so he has had an injection to reduce any inflamation and give him a little pain relief, he has to rest it for a few days and if no better by Wed they will have him in and have a look to see if anything still in there.
I've never known a dog get stuff in his feet like Kyiro I am sure he does it on purpose so he can have even more rest . He really is such a lazy boy.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Luckily its not a corn. He once again has managed to get something in there. It was difficult to see if it was still in there so he has had an injection to reduce any inflamation and give him a little pain relief, he has to rest it for a few days and if no better by Wed they will have him in and have a look to see if anything still in there.
I've never known a dog get stuff in his feet like Kyiro I am sure he does it on purpose so he can have even more rest . He really is such a lazy boy.
I feel your pain, Bev I have to take Diesel up the vets in a bit, he got something in his foot months ago, took him to the vet she put him to sleep to have a look around....She couldn't find anything. It settled down after that for a while, it swole up again 2 weeks ago, so I took him back and he gave Diesel an injection and some pills.....Now it looks swollen and sore again........

Hope whatever your gorgeous boy has in his paw sorts itself out, and soon xx
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Yes i feel i could have written this thread too, it seems just one thing after another between one dog or the other, nothing serious luckily but it is getting blooming expensive!!

Heres wishing all the dogsey dogs a long period of vet free life. (well ours are off for a kennel cough jab and one for a booster, but i can live with that!)
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Oh poor Bev, just as you got Lily sorted too. Hope Kyiro's paw soon heals.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2011, 05:15 PM
aww sorry to read this, hope all is well soon. Hugs from the hounds here xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >