View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I agree with the camera work not good would like to see more of the dog and Mary, but did enjoy it, thought Levi loved it too, I am always close to my tv set when its on and am in awe how much patience Mary has to do these year after year, how on earth does she do it, and the dogs moving backwards phew they must put such trust in her, I absolutely love it, best part of the Crufts coverage for me, well maybe other parts with dogs on but this year thought there was too much talking, its the dogs i want to see! anyway Mary Rae Rules xx
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
Is that also the friend who Mary copied her moves from? You say you would not touch the pups but you didnt see them?

I shall ask Mary next time she's down the pub how many litters she has bred and where she gets her moves from anyway.

She is an extremely down to earth person who adores her dogs, whether you are into HWTM or not there is no need to be personal about her.

I enjoy watching it to a point, would I do it nope but then greys aren't renowned for their dancing ability! (Did see a borzoi once - was rather funny )
You must be Rugbytonion then?? Just down the road from me
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I think most folk know my feelings, absolutely hated it, performing circus animals (complete with clown! )
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 06:20 PM
I thought she was fantastic it is a wonderful start to the beginning of the Best In Show

I thought the dogs were wonderful and so funny they made us beam
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
i see the libelious post is still on here? i have reported it? I cant understand why it hasent been removed?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I think most folk know my feelings, absolutely hated it, performing circus animals (complete with clown! )
As I have said, each to their own. I thinking it is enthralling.
I personally prefer to see these dogs dance than to see dogs being dressed up or being made to wear scarfs and bandanas. But there you go, I don't mean to cause offense to anyone, it is just how I feel.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 07:39 PM
I have also reported this post! I'd be worried about this person who says they are a trainer! Every trainer I know admires Mary and the great work she's done promoting and helping rescue dogs and also positive reinforcement as a training method. As has been said she's a lovely down to earth person and the comments you make to be honest I believe stem from jelousy!

She's never bred a litter and shouldnt have to defend herself / other people defend her from people like you!

It seems to be agreed that whether people approve of HTM or not they do admire the hard work and training involved. Instead of making assumptions and forming misguided opinions get yourself down to what of the training days, or caberet nights and find out what the training and mary is all about!

Mishflynn - the ob coverage on tv and on screens at the show was rubbish!!!! Well done to you and flynn though xx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jules1 View Post
NO NO NO NO MARY RAY DOES NOT BREED!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
She's never bred a litter and shouldnt have to defend herself / other people defend her from people like you!

I dont know Mary Ray, I dont really have an opinion on her one way or the other, I do not enjoy HWTM , but that is just my personal preference.

But I dont understand why you are so adamant that she does not breed.

It was said earlier that she had used her dog on other peoples bitches

So how can you say she does not breed.

She has a stud dog!!!! a stud dog, produces puppies!!!

THAT MAKES HER A BREEDER IN MY BOOK

Just because she does not raise the pups , does not mean she is any less responsible for their welfare, and homing...she is equally responsible if the pups need re homing in the future.

Or does she believe once her dog has done his job, it is not her responsibility anymore.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 08:18 PM
Or does she believe once her dog has done his job, it is not her responsibility anymore.
Excellent point Jackbox.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
i see the libelious post is still on here? i have reported it? I cant understand why it hasent been removed?
Admin will be dealing with things in the order they come in, don`t worry it won`t be ignored
Page 6 of 24 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »