Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-11-2010, 03:03 PM

Thinking of getting a new camera

Ok with all the wonderful photos on here I have decided that I will have to splash out on a new camera, I am thinking of the new panasonic lumix g2 (bit expensive though ) does anyone have one and if so what do you think of it? Also if anyone has a camera that they are really happy with what is it? and would you recomend it?
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2010, 03:06 PM
I can;t really help - but I would point you in this direction - there are some great reviews and explanations on here...
http://www.dpreview.com/
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2010, 11:34 PM
we currently have a point and shoot tz7 and its great so would have no hesitation in recommending panasonic
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2010, 11:44 PM
What do you want from a camera? Point and shoot, or do YOU want to take the images?
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 12:13 AM
What price range do you have for the camera?
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2010, 08:07 AM
I want to get shots of the dogs while they are on the move, I tried in the forest the other day and by the time the camera had taken the photo the dogs were gone all I ended up with was an empty track
At the moment I have an Olympus c25 8 mega, just a point and shoot compact, its fine for most things but not for moving stuff. Price Im not sure, I will go up to £500 I supose but less would be better, and I really do like the look of the Lumix g2 (£469) its just so much money for something that is a bit frivolous so I want to get it right.