Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 10:28 AM
oh layla i do hope he is found soon, i will cross post where i can
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Oh no So sorry to hear that Kaos is missing. I do hope you find him safe and sound asap. I used to live in South London but unfortunately it was over 15 years ago and I don't know anyone down there now.

Fingers well and truly crossed. You must be going out of your mind
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 11:06 AM
I hope he comes home safe and sound xx
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 01:02 PM
thankyou everyone,please keep putting the word about....no one has seen hin,im scared he wont be taken anywhere to be scanned,found his brother last night...the people said they wanted to keep him!kaos is even softer and more handsome,also he has not been castrated.................im really hoping 'no news is good news' what can i do now?
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 01:12 PM
I've posted up the details on Scottish sibe sites. Someone may have friends living down south they can inform. I know Mick has put details up on others.

You haven't been out my thoughts all day Layla. There is nothing I can say to make you feel better. Just know I'm with you every step of the way.

Take care my friend and prayers being said that the lad is home soon.

Hugs and Love.

Seoniad.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
thankyou everyone,please keep putting the word about....no one has seen hin,im scared he wont be taken anywhere to be scanned,found his brother last night...the people said they wanted to keep him!kaos is even softer and more handsome,also he has not been castrated.................im really hoping 'no news is good news' what can i do now?
Have you printed off and put up lots of posters?

I've been following the saga of a GSD lost in Edinburgh - she has been reunited with her owner all thanks to the posters.

Put posters up everywhere you can think of - close to home and further afield.

Get a photo of him on the doglost page.

Does he have favourite haunts - presumably you have tried all those.

The one thing is that his looks might well go in his favour - whilst many people might want to keep him, as soon as posters (with his photo) are up, it will be very obvious to everyone that he is the same dog and the people are more likely to hand him back as he will be 'too hot to handle'.

Fingers crossed.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Put posters everywhere, do doglost help with this? Keep ringing rescue centres and the police to see if he has been handed in. Try vets in the area and beyond. I wish we could do something to help you.

Lets pray someone has taken him in.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 01:34 PM
If you put together a Poster I'll put a printable copy in my 'book of Face' and get everyone I know in London to post it everywhere.. I have a lot of very persistant friends..
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry don't know anyone in that area - Hope you get Kaos home soon xxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2009, 02:51 PM
really hope there is news of Kaos soon, post on dog lost asking for helpers and for people to put posters up for you.

fingers crossed
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 71 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 53 > Last »