Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
I have just been thinking, was this the same weekend when a woman had her baby on the beach in all that heat and baby got heat damage? What I am saying is, if people treat their babies like that , what chance have pets got......
yes it was the same weekend
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Its terrible isnt it, apart from being irresponsible and dangerous to leave a dog alone in a car, let alone a hot one..what fun is it for the dog to sit there doing nothing, i would rather leave ours at home in the cool kitchen if we had to pop put! It seems every year the number of dogs that die in hot cars increases, owners just dont seem to think there to wrapped up in enjoying the weather them selves.
and i agree with you werewolf, if a child can be left to suffer by its own mother, then the dogs havent a chance.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2010, 06:17 PM
The amount of dogs left in cars at SKC was awful. Blu was at the bench the whole time apart from when he was in the ring because it was shaded and he had loads water. Was also alot cooler for us but even under the shade etc he was getting tired with the heat. On the way back to our car we saw loads of cars with dogs in them and some didn't even have an open window! I went upto our car to get the air con on so it wasn't too hot for Blu going home while mum wrote down the reg numbers. Luckily a woman appeared and announced it over the speakers while she waited for the owners to appear. Loads announcments were made through the day for the same thing. You would think show people would know better
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4