View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2010, 08:09 PM
This would be the absolute worst thing that I could imagine. Losing a dog in the natural way is quite bad enough, but to actuallylose it would be too awful - never to know what happened.

I would search and search, and leave no stone unturned and would never give up.
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 12:40 PM
I had a dog stolen out of my house, they had broken in for my Van keys to use it for a ram raid.
I had a four month old pup in a crate and they took her also.

I did all the usual dog lost web site pestering the area contacting all the vets in the area.
We had a clue from the police the area she may be in so we used to stake out the area.
I got involved in a BBC documentary about stolen dogs and got the use of a private detective.

We got her back eventually it took 2 months when the person who had heard she was micro chipped and all the vets knew about her and she had been taken during a burglary so they did not want to get the blame for that.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 11:30 AM
i would go as far as i possible could, and i would never give up...

it would be my worst nightmare...
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-06-2010, 06:06 PM
that happend to me i had a westy bitch named snowy 1 very windy night she was in the garden when the fence blew down as soon as i new she was gone i went crazy whent walking the street's posted poster's every were i could, asked any one i meet, a taxi driver had found her at his back doar and took her in she had a broken leg and she was in season when i got her back she was only lost for 3 day's but it was the worst 3 day's of my life needles to say she went strait to the vet's and as soon as she was better i had her spayed
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2010, 06:33 PM
I would be gutted. It makes me feel sick thinking about them being lost out there somewhere and me not knowing where. They are my babies and i am sure i would do anything in my power for them x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2