View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2011, 07:53 PM
decided I will read Stephen King's Misery hopefully get started this weekend and then I have noted down those books Kobi.....after that I will prob be ready for the chick lit
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 11:35 PM
I've just finished (tonight) reading 'Mercy' by Jodi Picoult... now trying to decide which to read out of 'Picture Perfect' and 'Keeping Faith'... both also by Jodi Picoult... will need to decide when i go to bed
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I've just finished (tonight) reading 'Mercy' by Jodi Picoult... now trying to decide which to read out of 'Picture Perfect' and 'Keeping Faith'... both also by Jodi Picoult... will need to decide when i go to bed
Plain truth is a great one by her.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Plain truth is a great one by her.
Oh thanks Just searched it and it sounds really good! I am trying to work my way through all of hers, so far i have read My Sisters Keeper, Salem Falls, Perfect Match and Mercy, i loved them all!... ive got Picture Perfect, Keeping Faith and Vanishing Acts here to read... I really want to read The Pact, and i know the library has it but someone has it out so will be getting that when it is back in Will need to check if they have Plain Truth, if not i will buy it
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh thanks Just searched it and it sounds really good! I am trying to work my way through all of hers, so far i have read My Sisters Keeper, Salem Falls, Perfect Match and Mercy, i loved them all!... ive got Picture Perfect, Keeping Faith and Vanishing Acts here to read... I really want to read The Pact, and i know the library has it but someone has it out so will be getting that when it is back in Will need to check if they have Plain Truth, if not i will buy it
ive got all her books really love them, ive just got picture perfect so not read it yet got a few chapters left on the book im reading now before i can start it

cant remember if ive said this before or not but if you like jodi picoult you would probably like diane chamberlin as well, she writes in a similar style to jodi picoult
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
ive got all her books really love them, ive just got picture perfect so not read it yet got a few chapters left on the book im reading now before i can start it

cant remember if ive said this before or not but if you like jodi picoult you would probably like diane chamberlin as well, she writes in a similar style to jodi picoult
I finished Picture Perfect a few days ago (on Plain Truth now ), and it was really good... took a while for me to get into though. I went and bought 5 of her books so now have 6 to get through (including the one i had already bought), they all sound brilliant! I was going to read Keeping Faith that i got from the library but im more interested in reading the others first so will get that out again later.
loufoxyloxy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-02-2011, 11:35 PM
I finished Picture Perfect a few days ago (on Plain Truth now ), and it was really good... took a while for me to get into though. I went and bought 5 of her books so now have 6 to get through (including the one i had already bought), they all sound brilliant! I was going to read Keeping Faith that i got from the library but im more interested in reading the others first so will get that out again later.
you sound like me everytime i see a new one of hers i buy it, so that i have it for when i get time to read it
the one i found hardest to get into and didnt enjoy as much as the others was songs of the humpback whale, i dont no why i didnt enjoy it as much though
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by loufoxyloxy View Post
you sound like me everytime i see a new one of hers i buy it, so that i have it for when i get time to read it
the one i found hardest to get into and didnt enjoy as much as the others was songs of the humpback whale, i dont no why i didnt enjoy it as much though
i love her books, and am desperate to get through them coz they all sound sooooo good! (I have even put them in order of which ones i want to read first! ) And they are the type of book i could read over and over

My mum has read that one, and when i asked her if it was good she just said 'meh, it was ok' lol. I found Picture Perfect hard to get into to, and the first part took me ages to get through but i read the last 2/3s of it in a few days i'm getting through Plain Truth really fast.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Just started Stephen King's The Shining

Just finished Misery and Dean Koontz's The Vision

I will bear the recomendations in mind but on a bit of a Stephen King trend at the moment
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 09:17 PM
I have just started reading 'Dont Shoot the Dog' by Karen Pryor, an interesting read so far !
Page 9 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »