View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 04:03 PM
If I could find a box big enough I'd stuff Marius in for you to take out!

He'd love all those nice new doggie-friends to sniff

Isn't it lovely to have a job you enjoy so much, so few people can say they get so much job satisfaction. You are very lucky
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Cheers hun,loads of peeps ask if I get p1ssed off when the weathers bad but you tend not to if your dressed for it,xxxxxxxxxx
I don't think I would be too bothered about the weather. As you say, as long as you're dressed for it it's ok!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Stunning pictures Booh got to agree you are one lucky lass xx and you can walk me anytime, I promise not to pull or grag lol
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 10:54 AM
awwwww so cute!!! what a great job!
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 01:06 PM
what a brilliant job you have
I'm soooo jealous
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2008, 03:01 PM
lovely pics
definitely prefer the doggie company if i had a choice!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
now thats a great job, no stress, no boss and great work colleagues
I do have a boss but only see her once a month or if she has a new dog for me to add to my growing list of friends,xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Asti View Post
What a brilliant job, I bet it keeps you fit and I suppose you would have to be super fit to do it. Also, good on the dog owners who pay out so their dogs can be taken out for lovely walks when they are not able to do it themselves, not alot of dog owners would bother to do that for their dogs.
You don't have to be super fit,just able to walk a fair distance.A fair knowledge of dogs health helps too.All the owners say it's money worth spending for peace of mind,xxxxx

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Yep, that's a great job you have cute dogs too, I would love to do it, plus as you know Iwalk the dogs fromthe shelter on a lunchtime, both they and I hate taking them bakc to their kennel , but you have the added bonus of taking yours back to a nice home, it must feel very rewarding for you. I would swap too
I couldn't do what your doing as I'm way too chicken.Huge respect for what you do it must be very difficult and heartbreaking xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
If I could find a box big enough I'd stuff Marius in for you to take out!

He'd love all those nice new doggie-friends to sniff

Isn't it lovely to have a job you enjoy so much, so few people can say they get so much job satisfaction. You are very lucky

Too right AM I used to work in a taxi office and boy was that stressful.I'd love a nice ramble with the gorgeous Marius,one of those days eh?

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I don't think I would be too bothered about the weather. As you say, as long as you're dressed for it it's ok!

Thats half the battle hun and actually when your out in the bad weather it's a lot easier as theres no distractions while your out too.I've seen me meant to be out for 30 mins with a dog and I might meet up with other dog walkers and end up having a wee chat and before I know it I've been out for 45 mins xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Stunning pictures Booh got to agree you are one lucky lass xx and you can walk me anytime, I promise not to pull or grag lol
Cheers hun your a star,do you get a wee treat when you get home too,xxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by MistyBlue View Post
awwwww so cute!!! what a great job!
Have to say it's just that,xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Fred&Mya'smum View Post
what a brilliant job you have
I'm soooo jealous
Nothing to stop you joining the club is there hun,You'd love it,xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
lovely pics
definitely prefer the doggie company if i had a choice!!!!
Too right,you can't beat seeing a wee happy face and wagging tail as they are waiting for you to arrive,xxxxxxxxx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4