View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:03 PM
My three are in the post....winging thier way to you......what a peaceful day I could have, feet up. Nice to see that you have a job you love
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
My three are in the post....winging thier way to you......what a peaceful day I could have, feet up. Nice to see that you have a job you love
They shall be accepted no problem Trouble is,once they've had a run around with Shona's gang and my gang they might not want to come home again

Met a lovely lady today who has a Lab bitch,she was telling me both her cruciates had been ruptured last nov and she had the band technique op done,both at the same time .So I'm meeting her on Monday to see about starting walking her baby for her too.Can't wait as she's absolutely sweet as xxxxxxxx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Bobbi's looking good! wow his coat is lovely! Lucky you what a fab job you've got!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:15 PM
Lovely pics, it's great to have a job you love!

Have to say though, as much as it would be my ideal job I know for a fact my hips wouldn't stand up to it!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Bobbi's looking good! wow his coat is lovely! Lucky you what a fab job you've got!
Cheers Sharon,I knew you'd love to see him againxxxxxxx
husky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Great pics ,I m usualy down the canal biking ,so if you see a mad woman with a husky attached to a bike give us a shout Anne
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by husky View Post
Great pics ,I m usualy down the canal biking ,so if you see a mad woman with a husky attached to a bike give us a shout Anne
Anne I've seen all sorts along the canal but that sure would take the biscuit I'll be watching out for you,xxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
They shall be accepted no problem Trouble is,once they've had a run around with Shona's gang and my gang they might not want to come home again

Met a lovely lady today who has a Lab bitch,she was telling me both her cruciates had been ruptured last nov and she had the band technique op done,both at the same time .So I'm meeting her on Monday to see about starting walking her baby for her too.Can't wait as she's absolutely sweet as xxxxxxxx
Ok a week then....Hali's taking Skye....YIPPEE a week of putting my feet up.....
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
its great cos I get to know some of boobahs dogs too, I met tyra the tyrant,,, what boobah forgot to say was she only takes a dip when she falls in running after the ducks,,lol

wee bobbi sometimes comes to training depending on how busy his mum is,,,hes a smart wee sole,,full of himself but lovely with it
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Ok a week then....Hali's taking Skye....YIPPEE a week of putting my feet up.....
Done deal, xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
its great cos I get to know some of boobahs dogs too, I met tyra the tyrant,,, what boobah forgot to say was she only takes a dip when she falls in running after the ducks,,lol

wee bobbi sometimes comes to training depending on how busy his mum is,,,hes a smart wee sole,,full of himself but lovely with it
Pmsl,Tyra was eyeing up a swan the other day there had to do a quick body swerve xxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >