View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Gorgeous photos - they all looked like they were having a great time and lovely to see Teagan running around with the boys

Don't know why (I didn't see these photos yesterday) but I had a weird dream last night that I was walking Teagan for Hevvur. Teagan had a brand new collar but for some reason, it still have the plastic wrapper on it.
Don't ask me what that was all abaout - I never understand my dreams!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks everyone!

It's hard to get the 'posing' pics! Shelley was there with the camera, and me with treats saying "Wait,....Wait" to the woofs!!

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Gorgeous photos - they all looked like they were having a great time and lovely to see Teagan running around with the boys

Don't know why (I didn't see these photos yesterday) but I had a weird dream last night that I was walking Teagan for Hevvur. Teagan had a brand new collar but for some reason, it still have the plastic wrapper on it.
lol
What a strange dream! I hope Teagan was good for you
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:05 AM

ha hahahahahahah your nuts lol,
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Lovely photos and I love those runaway ears!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Thanks everyone!

It's hard to get the 'posing' pics! Shelley was there with the camera, and me with treats saying "Wait,....Wait" to the woofs!!

lol
What a strange dream! I hope Teagan was good for you
She was very good for me, though I have to admit i was completely irresponsible in my dream! I was at some kind of fair with her and wanted a go on a helter skelter. As I was at the top I suddenly thought 'she's not my dog, I really shouldn't have let her off the lead particularly if she should see another dog'..but as I came down the slide she was bouncing around the bottom all excited waiting for me
(so now that I've told you that, I doubt you'd ever trust her with me in real life )
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Love them, they look like real characters
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:40 AM
She was very good for me, though I have to admit i was completely irresponsible in my dream! I was at some kind of fair with her and wanted a go on a helter skelter. As I was at the top I suddenly thought 'she's not my dog, I really shouldn't have let her off the lead particularly if she should see another dog'..but as I came down the slide she was bouncing around the bottom all excited waiting for me
(so now that I've told you that, I doubt you'd ever trust her with me in real life )
lol
She really would be bouncing around at the bottom waiting for you!
She possibly loves all dogs, but doesn't want me to know! lol
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks everyone.... the boys were knackered and filthy at the end, and slept most of the afternoon.... we had trouble getting Murphy off the sofa last night!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2