View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2009, 04:50 PM
I' ve never taken Marius on public transport. He's bad enough in our own car and still gets car-sick on long journeys.

I couldn't imagine what the public would fear the most - a large male Rottie next to them or the worry of him chucking-up all over them!!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I' ve never taken Marius on public transport. He's bad enough in our own car and still gets car-sick on long journeys.

I couldn't imagine what the public would fear the most - a large male Rottie next to them or the worry of him chucking-up all over them!!!!
awe poor marius, Im guessing he gets the big long drools hanging from his gob when traveling, so that could be off putting for most people on PT....bless him
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I take taxi quite regularly and when i phone up i always tell them i have a small dog and to let the driver know they usually ask what breed and they are always ok but i really dont know what they say to people with larger dogs. In the taxi he always sits on the floor at the front passenger seat and most drivers are really good with him. He's also been on the bus and that was fine but there was a blooming old back of chips skidding about the floor and Harvey couldnt take his eyes off it so i had to hold tight but others times driver was fine so was Harv.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5