Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
I have always thought of CSJ as a lower priced food.

I feed Fish 4 dogs....not cheaper I'm afraid, but I am trying very hard to keep my guys on it -they look SO good on it.
Thinking about putting Tango on this for her joints...

Currently feeding Lamb Arden Grange and Naturdiet (variety of)...they also get leftovers everyday. They look fab and have great energy levels...we get the Naturediet cheap in Batleys and the AG cheap online.
cara2002
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:27 PM
I feed my labby who is 6yrs Royal canine, half Maxi light and half Maxi Adult. He has always been on this food but he has never been ill and has the most amazing shiny coat, his teeth are fantastic, he is a perfect weight (unusual for a lab) and he still acts like a 1yr old. I put this down to a brilliant nutritional balance provided by Royal Canin.

My new weimaraner pup is on half Babydog and half Puppy maxi, (weaning over at the mo). and i'm hoping she won't have any problems in the future as well.

You can't put a price on health and nutrition for our four legged friends

mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Have you been in touch with your local stockist thats seems a bit expensive to me or get in touch with CSJ via their web site
Me too!!!! let me dig, i use a local supplier or order direct o pick some up at shows
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:29 PM
On their website, Natural Champ is £10.50
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Thinking about putting Tango on this for her joints...

Currently feeding Lamb Arden Grange and Naturdiet (variety of)...they also get leftovers everyday. They look fab and have great energy levels...we get the Naturediet cheap in Batleys and the AG cheap online.
Well...I get the 15kg working food (fish) for £32.20 a sack...but i do BIG orders!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:31 PM
& That,ll do £11.25.

Maybe your supllier wasquorting the wrong food

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:38 PM
I feed home-cooked which is fish or meat (whatever is reduced at Waitrose and can fit in our freezer in the way of white fish/chicken/turkey) with brown pasta or rice plus veggies.

Sometimes they have kibble which is either "Barking heads" salmon and potato (like fish for dogs) or Pero organic chicken and rice. I think what I spend extra on dog food I don't spend at the vets as they are both very fit and healthy for their age (apart from Cherry's cataracts which are age-related).

I think it costs me about a tenner a week for feeding 2 medium sized dogs which I wouldn't expect to pay less than this to be honest though I know it is hard at the moment with rising prices etc.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Have you been in touch with your local stockist thats seems a bit expensive to me or get in touch with CSJ via their web site
Our stockist is Mansfield pet supplies it was £10 but then got moved up - how rude!

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
& That,ll do £11.25.

Maybe your supllier wasquorting the wrong food

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp
Maybe - just have to order it online next time

Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I feed home-cooked which is fish or meat (whatever is reduced at Waitrose and can fit in our freezer in the way of white fish/chicken/turkey) with brown pasta or rice plus veggies.

Sometimes they have kibble which is either "Barking heads" salmon and potato (like fish for dogs) or Pero organic chicken and rice. I think what I spend extra on dog food I don't spend at the vets as they are both very fit and healthy for their age (apart from Cherry's cataracts which are age-related).

I think it costs me about a tenner a week for feeding 2 medium sized dogs which I wouldn't expect to pay less than this to be honest though I know it is hard at the moment with rising prices etc.
Waitrose - you know good food (we're tesco)

I agree with not putting a price on good health which is why I am trying to find the cheapest - best dog food I can (we're only on £102 a week until we get jobs) I saw a 15kg bag for £54 in Kennelgate the other day
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 06:47 PM
Raw. Mince, chunks and chicken wings.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Well I feed Ozzy on Orijen adult which is roughly £38 for a 7kg bag, but that lasts him almost 3 months, so that works out at almost £12 a month.

But Ozzy is only little so I guess it would cost a lot more to feed your dogs.
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »