Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tailwagger
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-05-2013, 09:01 PM

Question for Chappie feeders

Mutley, my 10 yr old Collie x has a sensitive tummy and for years I have fed him tinned Chappie. A couple of months ago he started to become very flatulent which has got worse. Searching the internet I found a forum which had a thread where people were discussing the changes which Chappie has made to its ingredients and the effect on their dogs. Many of the dogs had developed digestion problems including flatulence. I'd noticed that the packaging changed a wile ago and the contents didn't seem as dry but I didn't associate that with my dogs flatulence until I read that forum.
Has any one else who uses Chappie noticed any changes with their dogs recently?
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2013, 09:17 PM
We had problems with Wafcol when they changed their recipe. We ended up changing to different food altogether as the new recipe didnt suit our dog.
Welshybird82
New Member!
Female 

29-05-2013, 08:09 AM
I fed my dog on chappie attempting some weight loss as he has hypothyroidism, i didnt notice flatulance but his coat got very dull an patchy, his breath began to stink an his nose got all cracked, i wouldnt use it again, personally i would try the arden grange hypoallergenic food for a sensitive tummy, see if it makes your pooch a little less windy. I too have a collie x, the absolute love of my life such a character ��