Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:47 PM

Tess - Border Collie

Tess has come to Wiccaweys because her family moved into a flat, and with a toddler and a newborn baby didn't have enough time to devote to Tess as well. She is 20 months old.

Tess is a lovely young girl. She loves playing with other dogs, and she enjoys a cuddle and a fuss. Tess is a typical active young collie bitch. She needs a home who will keep her mind as active as her body.

If you feel you can offer Tess the home she deserves, please telephone us on: 07905 203254 (please note we only accept enquiries for dogs by telephone - we like to have a chat with you!)

*All Wiccaweys dogs are vaccinated, neutered where appropriate, microchipped, flea-treated and wormed before leaving for their new homes.
*All dogs are carefully assessed within a home environment, no Wiccaweys dog is kennelled.
*All potential new Guardians are required to fill in an adoption application form and a homecheck will be carried out.
*All successful new Guardians are required to sign
an adoption contract.
*Lifetime advice, commitment and support to rehomed dogs and their new Guardians.
*Help and advice is available to all.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 09:50 PM
aww she is absolutely gorgeous what a happy girl i hope she gets her new loving home fingers crossed for you
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Look at those ears She is gorgeous! Good luck little girl.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Tess met some people this weekend but it didn't work out for her, lets hope her new family are just around the corner and in the meantime she is very comfortable in her foster home with all her friends based in Cambridgeshire.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2006, 09:49 PM
aww bless her i hope her home is just around the corner shes absolutely beautiful
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Tess is coming out of her shell very nicely now and keeping her foster home on their toes.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2006, 11:02 PM
aww im glad to hear shes improving and when shes ready i hope she finds the right home
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2006, 03:01 PM
R bless her them ears shes gorgeous i am sure theres the right family or person looking for her right now they just havent meet yet i am sure it wont be long
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Tess will be putting in an appearance at the Wiccs xmas party next week, cant wait to see the lovely girl again.
Wiccaweys
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Tess is now a lovely girl that has really come out of herself.

Due to personal circumstances the foster home she was in has had to stop helping out for a while and Tess is back with us. What a fabulous girl she is waiting for someone to love her.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >