View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Fireworks started here next door but one neighbour they do like them noisy.
Never know them to make dillon stop eating and look at the door. The one that went off when I was in the conservatory was so loud and bright it lit the whole garden up.
Really no need for them that noisy and bright.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Thanks Griff, take care of you and Deags and Kyota. Hope you will all be better tomorrow. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by
[COLOR=Red
I wish you all a very happy New Year

And the same to those guys and gals who follow or don't get on here tonight but have been a regular contributer to this thread over the year. You know who you are

Probably as diverse a bunch of people as one would ever imagine but we are united in our love and respect for our dogs and that alone makes you all good people in my book

We'll be 'at home' tonight with Casey & Lara and hoping for no fireworks, or at least none close to us. We've had the gun enthusiasts blasting the skies the last few days which has upset Casey a tad, Lara seems less bothered. You wouldn't want to be a pheasant around here right now

So, whatever you are doing tonight, enjoy, and I'll see you all soon.
[/COLOR]
Thats a lovely post Merry Christmas to you and yours too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 06:46 PM
After Bella I have total empathy for anyone with dogs scared by fireworks/thunder/gunshots/crakcers etc I don't think anyone knows what its like till you have a dog who is scared/petrified/bone shakingly frozen due to the noise that you understand. I though I did but had no idea. Luckily Cassie appears anything.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 06:53 PM
Happy New Year Harvey
Lynn, if the police have witnessed the goings on and her absences, where are the babies whilst she is gone by the way, then perhaps you can get them onside with Mark, as they won't be happy having their time wasted either, plus they will have noted and made their own assessment of the state of the house, possibly been written a report maybe. Poor Joel, I am hoping that this coming year brings and improvement in his life for his sake.
Really mild here tonight, girls have had chicken, veg, cottage cheese and set yogurt with banana for afters. They are lay outside like it is summer. No fireworks as yet, left all their lights on for a while, and will leave the outside light on longer than I normally do just in case, but they don't seem that worried about fireworks really. Mabs takes herself off into the back sleeping compartment, but she doesn't like anything loud, even wagons wind her up and she starts jigging about when one comes behind us when we're on the road.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Hello all
Quick pop on to wish you all Happy New Year
Fireworks have started already here, gave Rosie some Dorwest stuff
Lynn hope Mark gets sorted soon, Joel deserves so much better than he gets with his ' Mother' ( I use the term loosely)
Griff hope you feeling better soon, and that Deags does now the offending object has gone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 07:15 PM
The children are with her Cooper is permanently working probably to get away from her.

So she hangs around with her few friends according to Joel in one of the small shopping centres with a 10 year old, 3 maybe 4 year old and the baby that was born in the summer.

Thank you for all the positive vibes for Mark really hoping it's his year to get sorted.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 07:28 PM
She needs to grow up, hanging around shopping centres is for schoolgirls, not mothers with 4 children to see to
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Lynn, I agree with June, perhaps Joel getting in a bit of bother can be seen as a blessing?? I believe that the police like council employees have a duty to report concerns to social services...wow, hanging round shopping centres, never did that as a kid and wouldn't as a grown up let alone a mum!!
Kazz, my diesel was terrified of fireworks, the only blessing of her aging was not being able to hear them anymore
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 08:28 PM
Hello
Just been out for dinner.Sarah and the babies are staying at Shane's and Leah has headed to the BF's house.Unusual for me and hubby to get time aloneHope everyone is well and had a good day.Chucking it down here.Think I'll pop the pj's on and have a few bevvies
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >