http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lGjEOFGXgM
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I think this would be more my thing, no nasty messing about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lGjEOFGXgM
Yay June, that's the one I've been looking at. There is a minimum order of £25 so I would have to freeze some of it.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 04:50 PM
How the heck do they post it to you though keeping it cold?? I know you said "shipped directly" to you Linda, but I doubt they'd go that far, by sending a boat up to yours all filled up with mackerel for you!!!

I'm also worried about my door to door sausages for that very reason It gets hot in those post offices, and to think my sausages sitting there in a box on the floor is putting me off.

I'm off to Google my options here and if I come across any mackerel I'll let you know
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Natural Instincts dog food ship all their stuff to you on 24 hour delivery and it comes in those polysterene brick things and then you pop it in your freezer, so I would imagine the fish (or sausages) would get to you the same way.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Oh lol, Brian and I were bored so we looked up how to sex Bearded Dragons...um...we have a Georgina and Helena (Lenny)....

That was funny
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Does Helena know her namesake is a Bearded Dragon
and will they be er.....having young ......
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 05:54 PM
They are both girlies, so no baby beardies in the offing
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Evening everyone

TW, your post stood out because it was clearly such a relief to know that your ex son is still in custody and won't be creeping around outside any time soon. I am so glad for you, and hope that this sorry saga can be done and dusted very soon.

Lynn, it is never too late to change your mind (right up until completion), and this is a huge step you are taking, so taking the time to make sure that you are going to the right place is so important. Good luck with getting that appointment anyway.

LS - I will come fishing with you, but whilst you catch the mackerel I will be hauling up the lobster pots

H - I am not keen on sausages however, one of our butchers, we have three excellent ones, is the proud maker of these:
http://www.wallers-the-butcher.co.uk...s-sausages.htm

At Christmas (not long now!) he makes mulled wine and mince pies, which are doled out to everyone patiently waiting in the queue to pick up their turkeys and bacon. Very jolly chap!!!

I spent the whole day cutting back and pruning in the garden, very satisfying but I am walking like a little old lady now Will have to give the garden a miss tomorrow methinks.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Evening old bean and boy, he has a very long list of brilliant sausages there doesn't he, and they look like real sausages, lots of "bits" in them instead of all this insipid mush I keep seeing in the supermarkets. Trouble is, I doubt he does online and it's a long way to travel for a sausage isn't it I've found some online suppliers of my gloucester old spots, and they come in those boxes like you said June with ice packs in them, so I might be ordering online. Trouble is, the amount I have to buy, I'll be eating sausages until Christmas

Just spoken with Dave, he's nice and chirpy tonight, don't know why, cos he's had a busy day, but he was very friendly and chatty which is good.

Corrie tonight thank goodness cos the c*ap they gave us last night was appalling, and guess what, we've got the footie back now on BBC1 tonight I think Why can't they shove that on the sports channels, anyone who's that interested has tyhe channels anyway

Hi Jenny, glad you feel better after your little nap and I hope Rucksack's legs are improving with the mites.

Lorraine, oh LOL at those dragons, but I'm more of a rottweiller than a bearded!!!!

ETA. Just seen the tv menu for tonight, no Corrie, just footie
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 06:24 PM
*sits H down, and patiently explains.........

No... .......there is NO Corrie tonight old bean because the footie is most definitely on ITV All blinking night

However it is back on tomorrow instead, and there is always Nurses and then 24 Hours in A & E to brighten the evening!!

Anyone know how to deal with badly scratched arms? That rambling rose arbour has seriously fought back, and my arms are a dreadful mess

Ahhh, you spotted the Corrie thing H, whilst I was typing!
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »