Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 03:01 PM

Pictures from today - lovely weather

Went to "the dog barn' to use the enclosed field while the weather was so nice.
Pippa and Paddy

Bailey (Holiday Dog)

Good bye

Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Lovely pictures! Glad to see some people having some sunshine
What kind of harnesses are your dogs wearing? I've never seen those!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Lovely dogs and great field! I wold love to take mine there! Remus (bull lurcher) loves open fields...but Tonks (staff) is always hurtling off to the nearest bush/tree/shrubbery for scents to follow.
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Lovely pictures! Glad to see some people having some sunshine
What kind of harnesses are your dogs wearing? I've never seen those!
They are Ruffwear - absolutely fantastic harness', not cheap but they really are the best.
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Lovely dogs and great field! I wold love to take mine there! Remus (bull lurcher) loves open fields...but Tonks (staff) is always hurtling off to the nearest bush/tree/shrubbery for scents to follow.
It's a dog groomers/food shop/training club - they rent the training field out when there are no classes on.

Ours can't go off lead if it's not enclosed due to lack of recall and extremely high prey drive.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 03:24 PM
I bet they enjoyed that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2013, 03:54 PM
That looks a nice place, how far up the east lancs is it, my vets is in Leigh and I go up to Atherton to get shavings and frozen pet mince as well. I have got the football field, but letting all 4 of them loose there you can almost guarantee someone will come on and mayhem will ensue, that's why I only ever take 2 at a time on!!!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Beautiful dogs and what a fantastic field for them to run in. My friend has 2 greys and has only recently found an enclosed field she can use but it's nothing like as large as that one. Your two clearly enjoy it.
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
That looks a nice place, how far up the east lancs is it, my vets is in Leigh and I go up to Atherton to get shavings and frozen pet mince as well. I have got the football field, but letting all 4 of them loose there you can almost guarantee someone will come on and mayhem will ensue, that's why I only ever take 2 at a time on!!!!
Its in St.Helens the turn off just before the rainford roundabout. The shop is really nice, has loads of homemade treats, all natural - well worth a visit!

The training classes aren't bad either - £10 membership then £3 per class. The field is £5 and you also get use of the agility circuit.
JamieWilson
Dogsey Senior
Male 

04-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Beautiful dogs and what a fantastic field for them to run in. My friend has 2 greys and has only recently found an enclosed field she can use but it's nothing like as large as that one. Your two clearly enjoy it.
Enclosed fields are absolutely ridiculously hard to find, this is about 30 minutes drive away and £5 per half hour.
We ask farmers and local kennels but people either don't have them or won't let you use them.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >