View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 07:40 PM

I'm selling up!!! My own private house ad!

I've had enough of this rowdy village, we've lived here far too long,so I'm off! I've just made a good ad on My Property complete with pics, and although I'd like to put the price up to over £400K in this current climate I don't think I can Last June we were valued at £375K down from £425K the year before, so I've gone in at £385K and as soon as somebody offers us the readies we're off to pastures new!!! Somewhere nice and quiet in my old age,no screaming kids, no pub/restaurant over the road, no building works going on all around me, just peace and quiet!

Here's my ad, I think it's quite good, but what d'ya think then??

http://www.mypropertyforsale.co.uk/previewproperty4947

If we could only move UP North, we could get a lot more property for our money or even Cambridge coz that's gone down horrendously for some reason, but here in the South East it's still very high, but then that's good when you're selling!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-08-2009, 07:45 PM
You`ve only just finished doing it up, are you that unhappy there.

You ought to come up my way, you will ge ta lot more for your money
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 07:50 PM
That looks really professional mate, well done. You should have no probs selling....Have you found anywhere you fancy yet?

xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Come on up here Mrs. You should see what you can get for your money!!!!! xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 08:03 PM
I know, I know, it's just how we want now, all those years of doing this, that and t'other, but I've had it with the screaming kids around here, especially that bouncy castle over the road, which will hopefully be taken down by the time I get any viewings!

If Dave didn't have his business 10 miles away, we'd be moving right Oooop North tomorrow, but he does, for another 5 years, so I'm gonna buy a stop off kind of place, maybe downsize a lot and stick the money in the bank, or even rent in this climate, but we need to get out of here, Dave wants some peace and quiet and he doesn't do screaming kids either!!!

All in all, we spent £100K on the loft extension and refurbs including the garden and drive and new garage, so I suppose that'll all get sucked up in the percentage drop won't it,but it's all relative, and I'd rather have something cheaper, smaller, so if it goes down we don't lose quite so much, and if it goes up, then we gain anyways?
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Exc. ad come and join us up in Suffolk,we never regretted moving up country and we bought a four bed bungalow on1/3 acre for £300,000(it has a self contained annexe)

Good Luck

Jeanette
x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Bit sudden, Aitch?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Your house looks lovely H. I am sure you won't have a problem selling it. Shame you can't move up to Scotland, as there are some really beautiful properties in gorgeous, rural areas up here
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Lol, I'm like that Vicki, bee and bonnet as mum always says, it always made her laugh when I was on a mission and next minute it was done!!! Oh dear, I do hope Dave doesn't come home from work tomorrow only to find he doesn't live here anymore!!!!!!!

One day Kirsty, that's definitely on the cards!!! You'll be seeing me on my zimmer on that hillside by the time I actually get there though!!!!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2009, 08:13 PM
The ad looks great and your house is beautiful, I am sure it will get snapped up quickly.

Best of luck x
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >