View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Morning Linda good luck with the shoe hunting.
Morning jenny your day yesterday sounded lovely.
Sounds like you have a busy day ahead today today.
You must of missed my update about we are going to see somewhere else today and if it is up to spec and an offer accepted we will be pulling out of the cottage. I am not feeling proud of myself if we pull out but I am feeling sick either way so guess we have to at least take a look and if I fall in love with this other property I have to bite the bullet let the other couple down which I can assure I am feeling really bad about. I have to think of myself too though this is life changing for me.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Lynn - if you feel that another place is better, and being honest you are really not 100% happy with that cottage, are you, then it is YOU who will have to live there. You, Gorden and Dillon, and there is no point in [I forget the word] settling for second best, however it might hurt the vendord.

You have to think of yourself and I have always had the feeling that you are not 100% sure of the cottage. I might be wrong, but please, whatever you do, do not just buy a house because you feel sorry for the vendors.

At the moment I am slowly being driven mad [even more so] because now sand is being dumped down where the pavement bricks will be laid, and it is going to totally block the end of my ramp and my steps again.

The Moshav committee have made an official complaint because major damage has been done inside my yard - not just the ramp and the steps but having tipped all stones and sand down into my front yard with the expectation that I get it cleared???? so hopefully it will be sorted. But in the meantime they are carrying on making even more of a balagan.

And I have computer problems and I am tired. And I want to go back to bed but I have JCBs working outside my home [and my bedroom] and deaf as I am there is no way I can rest.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 07:42 AM
(((Hugs))) Malka. This is all so totally unacceptable.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Morning all,

You must do what is right for you. Not for others, if you will be happier in this other house then you must go for it.

Helena, be careful today, no more falling about the place

Today I have the registrar, not looking forward to it. Supposed to take Mum to Dingwall today but I think I will wait till late on, cause she has the nurse this afternoon and I suspect she is trying to get out of it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Morning Lorraine good luck with your day.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-08-2013, 08:27 AM
Good morning fellow members it was a lovely sunny morning but has clouded over already.

I really need to give Chloe a bit of tidy, she is looking scruffy then there are some beans to prepare for the freezer.
Why is there never a time when there is nothing to do

Enjoy your day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Morning Mini. Another busy day for you.

Viewing not happening today Gorden rung the agent at 9am person responsible in a meeting would ring back. Not rung back yet
I can't wait any longer to put Norah mums friend off last minute.
So will have to see if we can get a viewing for tomorrow instead. Bit daft isn't it just one person able to make an appointment. Oh goodness I am so stressed. I'm going to be back down the docs for some happy pills at this rate. Haven't needed them for years.
I just wanted to see this place see if it is all looks and if it was do the deed and let the other people down now that's another day wasted.
As I was typing agent rang and can't do till tomorrow anyway.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Just spoken to the police and she says he is in custody and will be staying in custody but ultimately it will be elsewhere.
She said she there are things she won't be able to tell me but will let me have an update when she can on the things she CAN tell me.
If it wasn't happening to me I would think it had come out of a book, I am none the wiser, still. BUT he can't come round or anything and will end up elsewhere. When I get the promised update I will spill what they tell me.
Wondering if he has stipulated I mustn't be told or something like that, do they have to then not tell me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Morning June oh dear what mess he has created and not only for himself.
I hope you get some more and clearer information soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Yeah its like a flaming TV series where you have to wait till next week
Glad he isn't running round though because have been on pins, at least I can relax and know that he can't get back here and break in or something.
How the heck I ended up in this situation I have no idea, its past all understanding and am totally confused as to why it happened and when, because one minute he seems to be leading a relatively normal life, next minute the whole thing has gone upside down and I haven't a clue whats going on.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »