Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
good question

although would you distinguish between a trainer that just sells the bit of equipment he teaches the client with - lots of trainers do that - or a man that works for the company that manufacters them?
That rather depends on where the client originated. If he is/planning on sourcing clients from internet forums including Dogsey with his pro e-collar patter, then that in the same league as working for a manufacturer IMO.

Curiously though AP was on-line last night at 10.30pm and has gone rather quiet.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 10:57 AM
He has offered online to pm people with problems. I wonder how many he`s contacted?
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
He has offered online to pm people with problems. I wonder how many he`s contacted?

Hence my reason for querying whether this was all a cleverly disguised sales pitch, and if AP is building up a client base for his collars..............right here.

I was hoping AP would join us and issue some reassurance about that.
Xaedea
New Member!
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:47 AM
To above, I did not become a client of AP but afer reading his posts and others I bought a petsafe collar to get a recall. I never looked back, now the guilt I used to feel about having to confine my dog to lead and stop his free exercise I now go out and watch the lively bouncy face full of joy way he lives his days, and yes I went the treat route, fine early on but not effective once he became a teenage rebel, hes still a teen rebel and now he can enjoy that in safety, so I would like to thank AP for writing info here that helped me, so i converted ro treats & balls not used ecollars and converted to treats and balls.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Hence my reason for querying whether this was all a cleverly disguised sales pitch, and if AP is building up a client base for his collars..............right here.

I was hoping AP would join us and issue some reassurance about that.
hmmmmmmmmmm..................... looks like that could be the case as per the below post
Originally Posted by Xaedea View Post
To above, I did not become a client of AP but afer reading his posts and others I bought a petsafe collar to get a recall. I never looked back, now the guilt I used to feel about having to confine my dog to lead and stop his free exercise I now go out and watch the lively bouncy face full of joy way he lives his days, and yes I went the treat route, fine early on but not effective once he became a teenage rebel, hes still a teen rebel and now he can enjoy that in safety, so I would like to thank AP for writing info here that helped me, so i converted ro treats & balls not used ecollars and converted to treats and balls.
MichaelM
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-11-2010, 11:53 AM
A quick prediction ;

You're about to get slated for -

a) Being A.P. in disguise.
b) Being an e-collar salesman.
c) Not introducing yourself and making yor first post on e-collars.
d) Being a troll.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Oh dear
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Can posts on here be read by non-members? I know on some forums they can, on others you have to join first
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Can posts on here be read by non-members? I know on some forums they can, on others you have to join first
I have browsed the forums without being logged in before so I assume so.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by MichaelM View Post
A quick prediction ;

You're about to get slated for -

a) Being A.P. in disguise.
b) Being an e-collar salesman.
c) Not introducing yourself and making yor first post on e-collars.
d) Being a troll.
I am sorry but so far wrong
Closed Thread
Page 23 of 98 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 > Last »