Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Takara and I kiss on the lips!!

I wouldn't worry about kissing their heads

Eddy gets a kiss on the top of the head because he's a bit of a licker so I don't try kissing his lips - Takara does kisses lovely and never uses tongues so she gets kisses on the lips
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Of course I do and they love it, especially Milo who goes all gooey
Awwwww bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Ollie gets kisses on the top of his head, and he loves lots of cuddles. Can't do much else when he sits on your feet in front of you except hug and cuddle him.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 07:38 AM
We kiss and cuddle too - and if I'm very lucky I get a lickie - though my dog isn't usually affectionate in that way!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 08:00 AM
I thought everybody kissed their dogs (I don't kiss mine on the lips though, I have seen the things they get up to) and they have loads of hugs!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 09:20 AM
I sometimes kiss her head but theres no way i'd let her lick my mouth or face, itr makes me heave when i see people letting them lick all over their mouth - especially when they lick their bums/bits
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Oh goodness! My boys get hugs and kisses all the time! They have such smoochy little face, I can't help it.

They aren't allowed to lick faces, mainly because they are so slobbery! However, a face-lick is permitted when asking for a "kiss"
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:12 AM
yep a bit of dog snogging goes on in this house too... pmsl...

we try to avoid the licking but brun osometimes just cant help himself, he is very good at being still and you kiss him on the muzzle cos he is so cute and just as you are backing away he sticks his tongue out and gets you !!!!

he frequently gets kissed cos his face is just spo kissable - he also likes his face squeezed literally, ( his dangly muzzle bits although I might have to stop that as i caught Luca attempting it with him the other day and by the look on poor brunos face he wasnt being very gentle... :-
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:31 AM
Hi,

I kiss my dogs all the time on the top of the head.

Zane likes head kisses then I have to work my way down his muzzle - I don't get as far as his nose though. He likes to put it in places it doesn't belong so no tongues.

Ellie is very licky and will kiss anything and anyone. So I have to get her in a half nelson before giving her kisses.

Yiannis still has needle teeth and his kisses turn into little nibbles which hurt like hell. So I have to grab him and hold all of him still as he's so wriggly, for any kisses.

I tend to do it in the evening though when Oscar is in bed. He's only 4 1/2 and I don't want him getting into the habit or learning by my bad examples that it's OK to kiss a dog's mouth. When he's an adult, he can decide for himself who or what he kisses. Until then, doggy kisses are reserved for quiet time with me in the evening.

I must admit though - there are times when I'd rather kiss my dogs than my OH if he's been out for a curry!

Laura xx
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:33 AM
i kiss mine! on their heads!

flynn will do a "peck on lips" on the command of "kiss" its cute, sometimes though i say it & he just turns his head away!!!!! Oh that hurts mummy!!!!

I also trained one of my Fav Riding school horses to do it too. I used to sit on Justins Front hooves Leaning against his legs & hed Bend his neck & kiss me on the lips with his lovely Slobbery clydesdaleX lips!!!!

Ok im a sicko!!!!!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >