Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 05:00 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

I have an off-site meeting this morning followed by an afternoon of working at home. It’ll be a real help to be able to just get on with stuff without answering the phone, answering peoples queries, dishing out petty cash and the several other bits of nonsense that stop me from getting on with my work.

On the downside, I’ll have to make my own coffee....... I think I’ll just about cope

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
Never throw in the towel. Use it to wipe off the sweat, then keep on going.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone

Doesn't matter where you're working today Vicki, unless you're working outside I suppose, when you look out the window - getting depressing now isn't it 3 days into July!

Dave's just gone off to work, and he won't be home until Friday this week coz he needs an extra day to see his accountant and solicitors, but he's left me with the job of designing this new kitchen and fitting it all into the space we got (not literally, only on paper lol!), so that's gonna do my head in this week! We had a bit of a fallout over the plastering around that doorway, so he's told me to get a proper plasterer in to do the final skim - well, you gotta be honest haven't you!!!! So along with walking Zena, this is my mission for the rest of the week, plus I've got to get a little shed for my gardening tools coz they're out in the conservatory which is not really the place is it!

The good news is, since Zena finished her Panacur which gave her THE most horrendous diarrhea on the last day, she's back to normal now and I know I did the right thing coz of the way she is now, none of that rapid breathing or feeling sick. Yesterday I started introducing Arden Grange which she seems to love compared to the old F4D, but she's still on chicken and rice as her main meals which the vet wanted, but hopefully, the switch over will go well.

Can't believe it's the 3rd of July and it feels like winter out there what with the rain Hope you've got a bit of sunshine today.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Morning Vicki, H and all

Fed up with the rain, we took the dogs out for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon, solid rain and lots of mud! Their coats are still drying out. I don't know what they will wear this afternoon for their repeat performance. I didn't get very far with cleaning the outside of the caravan yesterday so now have an extremely busy day as I have to fit in a shopping trip too! I am hoping to leave at about 9am tomorrow, haven't even checked the lights yet!

Enjoy your planning H, I would love a new kitchen but the dogs would probably chew the edges. Enjoy working from home Vicki at least you will be with the squishies even if you do have to make your own coffee.

Enjoy your day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy working at home Vicki. I have to make my own coffee too.

Wet wet wet here as well. Michael has just informed me we have this till Thursday at least. I have given up on summer. I am hoping for an Indian one September through till the end of November.

Good luck with all the planning Helena and fingers crossed the weather perks up for your trip away Gerri.

Like the gem today in our case though its the rain. Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Patricks Birthday today and an ex foster son's Birthday....so wishing them both a very happy time

Hope your day goes well hun and everyone on Dogsey too

Enjoy folks xxxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Happy birthday Pat and ex foster son.
How is he doing Steph any news ?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Happy birthday Pat and ex foster son.
How is he doing Steph any news ?
Thanks love.

The one who shares Pat's birthday is one we had years back....and he's doing just fine hopefully he got his card and pressie today

The other one your on about sadly isn't broke my heart I can tell you as we love that little s*d to bits xxxxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 07:08 AM
Good morning all.

Well, the weather is naff again and set to be so for at least another two weeks or so they say - something to do with a stuck jet stream

I love summer, but I think someone has stolen ours this year!!!

Anyways, had a lovely, lonesome walk with Rosie yesterday along the prom. It was marred by a loose collie that didn't seem to belong to anyone and who was stalking with intent so I picked up madam and we headed for the nearest exit then along a lovely, quiet lane so we could both admire the houses on there (they are beautiful). We watched the rabbits hopping about on the big lawns which served to fascinate Rosie.

Back to some moaning and groaning from the little guy with the man flu. My turn to moan this morning though because his blocked nose led to the most horrendous snoring and it's kept me awake for most of the night

What to do today? Mmm, very dull and overcast here and, as his lord and master is still in bed, I don't know whether he'll be up for a drive into town and our usual walk today. I guess it's in the lap of the Gods then

Have a good 'un all and stay safe
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning all,
I hope you all have some sun today in your lives
Keep safe and enjoy.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-07-2012, 07:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, and Happy Birthday to Pat!

My lovely driver took Pereg and me to the Pension yesterday late afternoon so she could have a wander around off lead and I could stock up on her special treats - I get tiny bone-shaped biscuits for her, break them in half, and she has just three halves each evening, which she has to work for. Meanie old me, that is just 1½ tiny bikkies a day! I also stocked up on the special chews she likes, but she has to be really good to get one of those.

She wanted to play with her "boyfriend" Sheleg, who was flat out in the middle of the store, but he did not want to so ignored her play bow and grumbled at her, so she grumbled back! I had taken my camera with me hoping to see Pola the CsV again, but Eviyatar had taken her somewhere so no piccies of her yet. I did find out though that he had imported her from the Czech Republic but that is all I know about her.

The best things though were the comments I got about Pereg "oh wow, she really has lost weight and looks so good" so the diet is definitely working!

Enjoy your day everyone - I am sending some of our sun and heat over to you all as I am fed up with it!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >