Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 08:19 PM

arguments

thought id ask this...

do any of ur dogs act strange if u have an argument with someone?

if me and bf start arguing or the convo starts getting a bit heated indie will run up to one of us and give the tightest cuddle ever and try sit as far onto ur lap as possible and start whining, or more recently when we were arguing in the car she was literally screaming! and i mean screaming, it was horrible, we had to stop the car and let her out!

on the other hand, if i sit next to bf or if we are next to each other in bed she lies inbetween us! or if bf comes to give me a cuddle she comes over to get inbetween :smt017
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 08:22 PM
dogs sense tension, if there has been arguing here, scrumpy will sulk and be very clingy!!

indie is like scrumpy , he hates being left out!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 08:24 PM
max sulks in the corner if there is any kind of arguing but if there is any kind of cuddling he is right in the middle!!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 08:30 PM
My lot go to their beds and watch what is happening, mollie tends to slobber.....
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 08:43 PM
hi
if we are shouting at each other - or even if I have that "tone " in my voice as OH puts it - Bruno will always come up and sit between me and OH and if we dotnr stop shouting or arguing he will lick my face or start to moan too...
its so cute it normally makes us stop arguing - so I guess he is good for our marriage !!! LOL

HOwever he will also try and get between us when we arent arguing if you know what i mean !!! Occasionally he tries to hump too - so you have to make sure he isnt in the vicitinity when we want privacy !! LOL
WiggilyStump
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2005, 10:09 PM
When me and my OH have a row my dog will go up and gently bite him even if its me doing the shouting, and if we are cuddling she will sit and stare at us until, eventually, I'll decide it would be much better if I was cuddling her!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-03-2005, 10:11 PM
I think Star is immune to shouting now with 2 adults and 1 and an almost teenager it gets a bit noisy at times.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 10:18 PM
If I'm watching England play and I say the F word (which happens all too often considering Englands recent efforts!) my dog's either leave the room or try and sit on me! In fact I've just tried tutting and I've got Woody sitting on me!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Me and my OH have never argued, so don't know how Teagan would act!
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

21-03-2005, 10:32 PM
my dog (lola) runs and hides with the kids if there in a different room
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >