Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2005, 09:30 PM
yes jessica george is a yellow headed amazon
he talks so clear and is so cute too
he says things like "hello mummy"
"i,m a good boy,so could you let me out of here"
and when no one answers he says "oh please let me out mummy"
when we are in the garden or avairy he chats away saying hello and thank you when you give him food
he really is lovely and sooo gentle
yet his previous owner told us he was not friendly and didn,t say a word

i think magic knows you love him very much and that is why he coming out of himself and chatting away to you
he seems a real little sweetie
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

21-03-2005, 10:48 PM
beutiful bird id love one but id never put it in its cage and it would escape this house its like a barn with the two dogs in and out all the time lol
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Awww George sounds lovely Jackie! His previous owner probably just didn't spend enough time with him or something, thats all it took to get Magic happy and talking! My birds are out all day everyday and i dont think Magic had ever had that before.
Its nice to see George has manners too, saying thank you for his food an' all!! Thats very cute!!
Magic is a sweetie! He's such a loving, gentle bird i really dont know how he could have ended up in the state he was.. Poor thing didn't deserve that If you go along to one of the Birdline shows you'll have to have a talk to Magic! He loves meeting new people!

Staffysmum - I have to be SO careful with my two about leaving doors open!! But after a couple of years it gets to be habit to be constantly checking doors are shut!! lol Magic cant fly anyway.. He panics and is totally uncoordinated! His wings are clipped now too as he'd probably just hurt himself trying to fly. My other bird can fly though, she comes outside with me and has a fly around the garden and stuff! She's very well behaved and flies back to me when i call her though
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 09:10 PM
jessica george is a sweetie

and magic is so lucky to have you
i do hope to meet him one day at a show and give him a big kiss
i think you are doing such a great job with him

p.s we are going to look at a pony on friday for loan for my daughter
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Well i'll let you know when we're going to a show, though it may be a couple of months as im having problems with my knee after the surgery i had in December and still cant drive!! But i will definately tell you when we're going! If you're anything like me you'll love all the birds, there's so many different types i just spend all day playing with them!

Thats great about the pony! Your daughter must be so excited!! What will she do with it if you have it on loan? Just hack or will she compete it?
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 10:15 PM
thanx jessica that would be great

sorry to hear your knee is playing you up

if we take the pony on she will do both as the girl who is loaning it out has another horse in the same field that she rides and she said she would love to take my daughter to shows and stuff
my daughter is very very excited and says she will be dreaming of what is like now until friday lol
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Awww, bless her! I can imagine you'll hear about nothing else until friday too! You'll have to let us know how it goes and whether you end up taking the pony!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2005, 11:45 PM
jessica she has drove me nuts tonite and several times i,ve had to tell her to go away cos i was getting mad lol
i can,t blame her for getting so excited,suppose i,m only jealous

yeh will keep you informed of how it goe,s and will try to remember my camera to get some pics on friday
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2