View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Teaching tricks can also keep their minds occupied. I do this with Ozzy as a 'breather' from just doing obedience type training.

I've taught him bark on command, 'leave' - as in leave the biscuit until I say you can have it!, lie flat (like he's been shot), touch (so he can put his nose on an article but not pick it up), give the correct paw by pointing to which one I want him to 'give' and many more!

Ozzy adores balloons too and loves to bop them with his nose, this game usually ends up with a burst balloon though - but a very happy and panting dog!
Russ
Almost a Veteran
Male 

23-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum

Have you tried bubbles? They're fun to chase as long as they don't catch and eat too many!
lol i have seen somewhere recently you can buy Bacon favoured bubbles for dogs.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2005, 11:54 AM
the brunster loves balloons too - but they always get popped almost straight away - the best is doing it in my mums house as she has a tiled hallway - really big - he goes ballistic and chases balloons all over sliding all over the place as he does it - Probably not good for his hips but he adores it - soon as he sees balloons goes mad !!!

dani
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2