Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 12:39 PM

Pacing

Amber paces alot, shes quite a nervous dog but recently where ever we take her she paces she'' go through the house pacing, when we took her to the beach she kept circling the car. She also goes round and round me when i take her out on a walk more so than she used to. Is it just a habit shes got into or could it be something else, if so what?
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 01:05 PM
My lab daisys exactly the same!!she circles me when were out , paces all the time and is a right nightmare!!lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by BorderCollieLvr
Amber paces alot, shes quite a nervous dog but recently where ever we take her she paces she'' go through the house pacing, when we took her to the beach she kept circling the car. She also goes round and round me when i take her out on a walk more so than she used to. Is it just a habit shes got into or could it be something else, if so what?
Hi BCL this is a trait in BCc and can also be due to bordom, you need to give BCs lots of mental excercise as well as physical, do a google search and you will come up with loads of info on Pacing .
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2005, 02:53 PM
India my black and tan can make me feel dizzy .....round the garden up the rockery down to the first plant pot and back again .....and again ..and agian......... 100 times............ I don't think she is bored I think she's just MAD