View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2011, 04:23 PM
I've heard through the gossip that as well as Freddie Star,Mark Wright off TOWIE is going in, Lorraine Chase,
someone from McFly, Fatima Whitbred, Jessica Jane Clement who is the girl off the tv show the real hustle, Willie Carson,
Anthony Cotton (off Corrie), Chrissie Rock (off Benidorm), Stephanie Powers,

Mark Wright is bookies favourite - er no I don't think so!
The only one I'm looking forward to seeing is Chrissie Rock - if she is as funny as she is in Benidorm

I guess I will be watching
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Yes, I always watch it
The rest of the line-up I hope will make up for the appearance of Freddie Starr
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I've heard through the gossip that as well as Freddie Star,Mark Wright off TOWIE is going in, Lorraine Chase,
someone from McFly, Fatima Whitbred, Jessica Jane Clement who is the girl off the tv show the real hustle, Willie Carson,
Anthony Cotton (off Corrie), Chrissie Rock (off Benidorm), Stephanie Powers,

Mark Wright is bookies favourite - er no I don't think so!
The only one I'm looking forward to seeing is Chrissie Rock - if she is as funny as she is in Benidorm

I guess I will be watching
Was she Mum or Grandma in Benidorm??? I wonder if Mark will fancy JJ Clement??? She'll sort him out then! Oh that Freddie Star, what are they thinking here Should be a good laugh anyway, but I bet he throws a few paddies along the way, or I'd go so far as to say he'll probably walk off set a few times!

Why does it have to be full of has-beens or wanna-be's
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I can't stand reality TV, but I lurve this show! So, so funny!

Can't stand Freddie Starr mind you, so here's to hoping he makes a complete tit of himself!
spot
Dogsey Veteran

10-11-2011, 06:21 PM
I used to watch it when the challenges were about heights or rolling about in muddy water but then saw some one (who knows who ) get rats and snakes dumped on him from some height. The rats were obvioulsy alive but injured and terrified - thats when I thought how can I find animal cruelty entertaining. So no since that day I have never ever watched it and until they take the animals out of it I never will.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Was she Mum or Grandma in Benidorm??? I wonder if Mark will fancy JJ Clement??? She'll sort him out then! Oh that Freddie Star, what are they thinking here Should be a good laugh anyway, but I bet he throws a few paddies along the way, or I'd go so far as to say he'll probably walk off set a few times!

Why does it have to be full of has-beens or wanna-be's
No she was the "dead scouse" one who worked on reception
I can't stand Freddie Star!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Celebrities my backside,most of the them are has beens that are getting short of a bob or two, some will do anything for money.

Cheap crap tv if you ask me but hey each to their own, about time they started putting something decent on the box
Spaniel7
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
liked the line up last year this year im a bit skeptical
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-11-2011, 11:07 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing Mark Wright me being a TOWIE fan. Apparently his friend Arg said in the paper that Mark suffers from OCD, he doesn't let anyone use his toilet, visitors have to use the one in the hall. Don't know how he's gonna get on sharing one toilet in the jungle
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2011, 06:17 PM
I cnat wait, I love seeing how it brings out the best and the worst of the 'celebs'!
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »