Our sister sites
Our sister sites
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Whoop whoop....Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Are you real or just some trouble maker out for a binge ?

PLEASE, if you must behave like some idiot with little me in mind as the target, then don`t hide behind the public thread, come and meet me on PM, I`ll wipe the floor with you on any subject of your choice. My philosophical enlightenment will be free of charge.

Can you please impose your insane wisdom on some other poor person`s thread and leave mine alone for decent people to make their contributions on the topic outlined.

Now be a good girl and behave yourself, otherwise Mummy will come and take your Teddy Bear away.
John Bull
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Are you real or just some trouble maker out for a binge ?

PLEASE, if you must behave like some idiot with little me in mind as the target, then don`t hide behind the public thread, come and meet me on PM, I`ll wipe the floor with you on any subject of your choice. My philosophical enlightenment will be free of charge.

Can you please impose your insane wisdom on some other poor person`s thread and leave mine alone for decent people to make their contributions on the topic outlined.

Now be a good girl and behave yourself, otherwise Mummy will come and take your Teddy Bear away.
John Bull
LOL. In your dreams sunshine. You always want to 'take it to PM's' with anyone that disagrees with your childish attitude. Why would anyone want to take you up on that? if you have something to say, say it on the public forum or get over it.
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Be warned that such threats are not welcome on this site - and all such conduct is archived for legal and other purposes if ever needed.

If you disagree with what a poster has said DO NOT get personal - feel free to have a mature discussion about what's been said but don't degenerate the thread into threats (veiled or otherwise), personal insults or other such deplorable behaviour.
Azz - how many times have I got to endure insults and not react without YOU trying to act as head teacher and treat me like a schoolboy ? I am fed up with your attempts to act as mediator between an intellectual and the rest.

THEY can get personal but I cannot - is that it Azz ? Well if it is - stuff it I am not playing. Legal ??? you must be joking, I`ve just peed myself with laughter.

If you cannot take adult conversation on this Forum, then kick me off - I will still enjoy my Christmas with or without Dogsey.

Are we adults ? Or is it that THEY can insult ME and I am not allowed to insult them ? What kind of Forum do you want Azz ? Democracy or Hypocracy ?

By the way - I don`t make THREATS, I simply speak good English. Interpretation is in the mind of the reader.
John Bull
Azz
Administrator
Male 

06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
*yawn*

You behave like a child, that's why people treat you like one.

Nobody insulted you first, they merely reciprocated after being antagonised and provoked by you.

I have to mediate, because that's my role - and I deduce that you're nothing but a troll. Have a nice Christmas. Without us.

Banned.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3