View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eyescrye
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:17 PM
That is horrendous and yes you should name and shame and report it,your poor little dog,i personnally would have smacked them
julesandtoby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Oooooh I know thank you for your replies, I have spoken with the vet and will see how he goes over the weekend but dont want to add extra stress, I have got to rely on others to take him!!!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by julesandtoby View Post
Oooooh I know thank you for your replies, I have spoken with the vet and will see how he goes over the weekend but dont want to add extra stress, I have got to rely on others to take him!!!
But we would like to know who this trainer is so we can avoid them?

Surely you would not want any OTHER dogs to suffer this way would you?

You would not want that on your conscience?

I would hate to think that I had sent someone to a trainer who was capable of such abuse!
eyescrye
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I live in wiltshire as well and if you lived reasonably close could offer you some help with vets etc,but i do think that you should name the training group as any other little dog could have the smae treatment and it is wrong and abusive,dont be scared you havent done anything wrong,you where doing what you thought best,i would imagine that if you wewnt to a better group one thats recommended that he would settle back down and you and him would settle and enjoy it..
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-07-2011, 07:25 PM
If you have to rely on others to take your dog to the Vet, who takes him to the training class?
julesandtoby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Yes I know how would he like to be put in a corner hit against the wall, taken out of the hall and than hit to the ground every time a dog arrived because he was screaming. Think my friend will surely do something about it!!!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:28 PM
Would you like some recommendations for dog trainers in Wiltshire? Some that have been vetted and are competent and kind?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Yes I know how would he like to be put in a corner hit against the wall, taken out of the hall and than hit to the ground every time a dog arrived because he was screaming. Think my friend will surely do something about it!!!
why are you relying on your friend to do this, why not do it yourself? It is YOUR dog and YOUR responsibility.

You still have not told us which "trainer" this is so we can avoid them.
julesandtoby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Not really sure how to use this site must get my friend to help me! Thank you so very much for your replies. Great Somerford is the trainers....Gosh no I wouldnt wont anyone to have to go through the upset I am going through now...They say he`s just a dog but he`s my life and love him to bits.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Not really sure how to use this site must get my friend to help me! Thank you so very much for your replies. Great Somerford is the trainers....Gosh no I wouldnt wont anyone to have to go through the upset I am going through now...They say he`s just a dog but he`s my life and love him to bits.
There is no listing for a Great Somerford Dog trainer. There are dog training clubs and trainers who train NEAR the village of Great Somerford which is just down the road from me.

What club exactly are you referring to?

Cotswold Flyball club train on the showground there, but I am sure these are not those to whom you refer?
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »