Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 28th March 2021

Morning all, set my alarm for 7.30 to go and see to the dogs but everyone is still asleep so currently hovering at the top of the stairs lol
Really really bored at the moment,, can't really do anything as Kota follows me everywhere and obviously she is supposed to be on strict rest. Might see if I can plant my potatoes today, have a wildflower seed delivery..... Steve has one too, not that he knows lol. It's supposed to be great for birds bees and butterflies, just going to scatter them in pots and leave them to it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 08:24 AM
Morning Kelly, hope Kota is getting some rest, naughty girl she wants to be with you all the time. The wild flowers should look nice when they grow and provide for a lot of insect life.

Have a good day all, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Good Morning people
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Goodmorning everyone

Hope you get your potatoes in and that Kota keeps as quiet as possible.

Chris investors always try for the lowest price as they are only buying it for the money that it can generate. I certainly wouldn't offer to pay towards any cost as I think you will be take for all they can get out of you. They have a survey and go from there, doubt there is much wrong with the electrics they just don't want to pay out. You have already taken a huge hit so stand firm

Dull and windy this morning. Teazle walked and have done an hours work on the drive paving but now my back is aching again so that is it for the day. I think another two goes at it will see it finished. Why is it that grass and weeds can grow but trying to get my lawn moss free and lush and green nope.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 10:51 AM
I think that's a bloody cheek Chris! Mums friend has sold her house, she had 2 offers and she accepted 1 then the guy just didn't get in touch, this fella is buying as an investment I think, he went the very next day with proof of his mortgage offer. I think the person is already getting a bargain given how much you have already dropped the price and if they are quibbling over paying for an electrical test certificate..... well, I just think they are a tramp lol.
It's too cold to go and sort my potatoes out....it will have to wait. Kota is currently asleep...long may it last!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Afternoon all yesterday found my vacuum is up the swanny . Its a Hetty so have ordered a new on off switch (£3.35) arriving tomorrow I hope all power good etc but will not switch on only used it Thursday, but appears to be reasonably common as they sell replacement on off switches. See if that solves it.

The stay at home restrictions end tomorrow so expecting chaos this coming week or so especially with Easter do not envy those who live in Beauty spots or by the sea, but imagine my walking areas will be totally empty.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 01:20 PM
Yes Kazz, I imagine people will decide that they suddenly need to go to the beach or suddenly take up walking.
Must admit, my lockdown hasn't been much different to usual and to be honest.....I have kind of enjoyed not having to be polite to people lol... seeing nobody has its perks
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Just had word from Harvey ...
Harvey has asked me to update you all, unfortunately our lovely Harvey ( Losos) has had to have a stay in hospital, he was taken poorly early in the week and luckily Alena and Harvey's carer did the business and got an ambulance and Harvey had to stay until Thursday, he has asked me to let you all know and he is hoping to get back to Dogsey at some time but at the moment he is just very tired and is concentrating on trying to get his strength back.
I wish my wonderful friend all the very best and I am sending huge cyber hugs his and Alena's way.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Aw, poor Harvey. I hope his stay wasn't too uncomfortable and that he is now well on the mend. Give him my best if you contact him Kelly x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2021, 04:45 PM
I will Chris, I am sure as soon as he is able he will post himself but for now he just asked that I let his Dogsey friends know what's going on
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >