View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Clarita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Our dog Sebastian has been complimented on his unusual eyes yet to us they are just stunning- he has David Bowie eyes- one blue, one half blue half brown. He has also had compliments on his spots- there is a pattern on his back that looks like a paw print.

Yesterday he had a funny compliment- was told what a beautiful little dog- well he is a big dog, just over a year old so hope he will not grow anymore yet he is taller than the average dalmatian- not often we meet dogs taller than him except for great dane's and all the giant sized dogs !

Loved reading this post- made me smile much !!

Warmest wishes, Clarita and Seb
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Jenn~n~Luke View Post
I'm afraid I've long since had to get used to poor Luke having his "manhood" commented on. It's been a daily occurance wherever we go it seems, since he was only five months old. The funniest story by far though, was when he was about 6 or7 months old and we were down at the playground/park at the end of our old street.
There was this young man with his three year old son playing. Of course they wanted to meet Luke and love on him. So the kid says "DADDY! Look at the size of those things!" Dad and I just laugh...I said yes honey, he's a big boy...and still just a baby too! Then he says..." DADDY!! The doggy's bird is bigger than MINE...even bigger than YOURS is!" Well..at this point I"m choking to death, the father turns beet red and says..."well...it's not every day I have my d**k compared to a dog's and come up lacking. I said "Hey don't worry about it, he's bigger than most of my ex boyfriends too lmao.
It's kind of hard to notice Luke's "charms" when they're pretty much in your face lol. People laugh all the time and say they wish they had men as well endowed. Luke is quite proud of his bowling balls I think...he spends an awful lot of time cleaning them and sticking em in people's faces lmao.
I thought it was hilarious though when we went to our first Great Dane meetup at the park, and the other owners kept saying how much bigger Luke's is compared to their boys. Then again he's bigger than all of them anyway lol
LMAO
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 03:11 PM
OMG, I really shouldn't read this thread when trying to eat lunch...cleaning cheese, coleslaw and bread off a netbook is not fun!

All these poor dogs having their nads discussed on the Internet! SO funny
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Nah the most we get are lots of comments on his one white leg! I usually just joke it looks like they ran out of brown and black fur and had to bodge that bit with what was left.
paulandfloyd
Dogsey Junior
Male 

24-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Someone once complimented my dogs sh*t, said it was nice and sausage like....
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 08:26 PM
I once had someone say that Jenny was really pretty for a boy!! I just laughed, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Well that would be because HE is a SHE"!! They looked at me as if I was the insane one!! Jenny may be a lot of things, but boyish is not one of them...I've never seen such a girly girl!!
Another time my hubby was out with Danny on his own, and a couple stopped to comment on how shiny he was and asked (seriously!!) if we polished him?!!!! LOL!!!
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2011, 08:38 PM
My gosh some of these comments have made me laugh!
Where do these people come from and how are we supposed to respond to them? !!

Never a boring day!

Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Poor Parker hasn't got any so at least I don't get people commenting on them! (really-how rude!)

He does get comments about his "bobble" he has in his hair and people laughing about it but because I show him he has to have hair in front of his eyes and we used to get worried children coming up to us saying "I can't see your dog's eyes" in an anxious tone of voice.

Jamie was very naughty as he wanted to say either "he's only got one at the back" or "He hasn't got any!"
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 10:06 PM
All I have had is "Aw what gorgeous dogs!" (Jamie and Deacon) "Are they mum and daughter?"
Yes, I find myself saying and walk quickly on, so they don't see the furry plums!!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Jenn~n~Luke.......I am peeing myself laughing over your post!! So is my hubyy!! I love it!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >