View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 11:58 AM

Delilah and Maya Bedtime! (Pug and Basenji)

Just a few pictures i snapped this morning when we should have been getting out of bed. Delilah is better, still not quite herself but getting there so we're carrying on with her meds at the moment. Maya is just being an annoying little sis

basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Ah bless, they look so comfy.
In this house when Belle is up everyone is up
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Well, i think i have the worlds laziest basenji cos i really have to drag her out of bed Maybe she is half cat?? I think she would quite happily stay in bed all day!! Maybe lazy Lilah is rubbing off on her as she is just the same. Doesnt help when im trying to get up for work in the mornings!!!

An yeah, they were very comfy, i was trying to perch on the very edge of the bed!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Arrrrrh, they look so snug and warm.

Love Maya's collar. Can't beat bling
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Ah cute and cosy doggies !
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Arrrrrh, they look so snug and warm.

Love Maya's collar. Can't beat bling

Oh dahhhhhhrling one must have bling if one is a booootiful as Maya

Thats actually Delilah's bling But Maya borrows it for special occassions, like bedtime

Thanks for the replies all!
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Oh dahhhhhhrling one must have bling if one is a booootiful as Maya

Thats actually Delilah's bling But Maya borrows it for special occassions, like bedtime

Thanks for the replies all!
Hee hee I wanted to buy Belle a bling collar at Crufts but hubby was having none of it Don't suppose it would do his street cred any good being a rufty tufty soldier
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by basi View Post
Hee hee I wanted to buy Belle a bling collar at Crufts but hubby was having none of it Don't suppose it would do his street cred any good being a rufty tufty soldier
My OH is a bouncer He has the same opinion as your hubby about the bling, but... My house, my dogs, my bling

Those collars are lovely though. Bloody expensive, but i've had that collar 3 years and its still immaculate with all the crystals intact, even withn puppy chewing

The other set (darker pink) did get ruined by madam Maya though. I put her in a crate for like, half an hour while i walked some of the others and the end of the lead must have been poking through the crate somehow (i do have a habit of piling things ontop of crates ) so the handle part has been chewed off. Naughty wasengi!!!!
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
My OH is a bouncer He has the same opinion as your hubby about the bling, but... My house, my dogs, my bling

Those collars are lovely though. Bloody expensive, but i've had that collar 3 years and its still immaculate with all the crystals intact, even withn puppy chewing

The other set (darker pink) did get ruined by madam Maya though. I put her in a crate for like, half an hour while i walked some of the others and the end of the lead must have been poking through the crate somehow (i do have a habit of piling things ontop of crates ) so the handle part has been chewed off. Naughty wasengi!!!!
I might have a look when i'm at SKC since he won't see it until he gets back in September and by then it's too late

Oh Basenjis are good at pulling things through crates I use to cover Belle's crate at night but had to stop as she would pull the cover through the bars and rip it to shreds
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Maya has never done anything like that before, she's not really a chewer. But she hates being left at home when i walk the others (i tend to walk them in 2 goes so im not taking everyone out together as that would be chaos!lol) so i think i was being punished!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >