register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spot
Dogsey Veteran

28-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Perhaps a good job his conformation is so bad or he might not have been checked out.

If it was nestling up his backside I think its highly likely they were put there, if he had swallowed them they would more likely lodge in his stomach.

I cant imagine what this poor lad must of gone through and then to be labelled aggressive – in another rescue or pound or even if the owners had taken him to the vet he could have been pts just because some idiot either tried to maliciously hurt the dog or didn’t watch a brat closely enough.

Lets just hope this was the full extent of the cruelty this dog went.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 08:36 AM
I don't think he has been deliberately mistreated but his owners have been frightened of him since a puppy (he is now 4) and they did say he chewed everything so it could be possible that he swallowed them. They were stuck at the point of the pelvic bones. They had been there for sometime as they have a bit of corrosion on them (and yes we got the coins back lol!)
He did suffer a cluster of fits yesterday but the vet said it is more than likely a reaction to the drugs he was knocked out with rather than an underling problem.
Needless to say, although he is a bit confused and he is a bit grumbly he is a lot better now and a much more happy chappie. Spent the evening on my lap, much to the annoyance of my lot!
Becky
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2