View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi everyone, well I have a very wobbly foggy, the operation went ok, he has managed to stitch it, so no open wound as such, total bill £630 that's incl VAT and after care. Results on the composition of the lump will be back in approx. ten days. So not sure yet what it was, having fun with the buster collar!!!!! will try and post a pic of the lump etc if it will let me later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Oh the dreaded collar!!!so happy everything went well, was thinking of you yesterday. Btw, what's your baby's name
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2013, 10:10 AM
Hello Eileen, Yes the collar is causing him problems, hes asleep with me now and ive taken it off, but will put it on when hes moving about or when I sleep just in case he tries to nibble, Foggy is a fidget and I can see that collar taking out a few items in the house
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
Hello Eileen, Yes the collar is causing him problems, hes asleep with me now and ive taken it off, but will put it on when hes moving about or when I sleep just in case he tries to nibble, Foggy is a fidget and I can see that collar taking out a few items in the house
They don't like it but when it starts to get itchy he' ll probably try and have a go.Lacey had to wear her's for 3 weeks but she was grand,wouldn't poop with it on though,took it off for that.Is he on any pain relief?
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2013, 10:29 AM
He's on rimadyl and clavaseptin tablets, for 7 days. Hes still out of it, Wont walk him till weekend he will have to use garden but for some reason wont poo in my garden so may do that and take it off when trying to get him to go!!!! Looks very sad with his shaved tail, and he wont look at me hes sulking, so I guess ive got some grovelling to do haha! what we go through with our fur babies!!!! will
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I am glad that the operation is over so it is fingers crossed now that the results on the lump will show no problems. As for the "cone of shame" - Little One did not need to wear one when she was spayed but Pereg did as she was extremely interested in her stitches, but it did nt seem to bother her at all.

Luckily there is nothing around the place she could have bashed into or knocked down, but Little One kept well out of her way at the time!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
He's on rimadyl and clavaseptin tablets, for 7 days. Hes still out of it, Wont walk him till weekend he will have to use garden but for some reason wont poo in my garden so may do that and take it off when trying to get him to go!!!! Looks very sad with his shaved tail, and he wont look at me hes sulking, so I guess ive got some grovelling to do haha! what we go through with our fur babies!!!! will
Don't take it personally, he'll be up and about in no time. Meds are a godsend,of course they think its poison! big hugs to foggy, hope he feel better soon x
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

Yes just waiting for results and to see if insurance play ball! will update further when that happens, ive had ten minutes of him walking into things, and whining that things are in the way, think this is more painfull for us than them sometimes!!!!
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Don't take it personally, he'll be up and about in no time. Meds are a godsend,of course they think its poison! big hugs to foggy, hope he feel better soon x
Thanks Eileen x
anonymousone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Vets just called the tumour is benign.
Insurance company are in process of assessment, so all going in the right direction.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >