View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Nippy Jenny, you would absolutely love York it is a fantastic City.

Brenda, I am sorry your daughter doesn't feel she wants to continue with you, I wonder if it is because you are down. Maybe she will change her mind if you talk to her. Keep coming in here and perhaps we can give you support after all you are doing a wonderful job with the dogs.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Brenda: in case you pop back in here today, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter - I missed it this morning in my bleary-eyed state!!

Big hugs and you know where we are - broad shoulders, tissues, bottles of wine and all!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Just walked Amber in the rain. Felt a bit uncomfortable as there was a chap obviously worse for wear limping along the road opposite he put his can of drink down and then slid down to the floor and propped himself against the house wall. I felt uncomfortable so decided to fetch Amber back. Poor sod probably has nowhere to go!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 03:23 PM
But for the Grace of God Moyra, but for the Grace of God ... !!

I have learned in life never to cast nasturtiums !!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 05:11 PM
No poor man Nikki, hope he has somewhere to go and will be sober enough to get there!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 05:53 PM
It has been raining most of the afternoon. I have had washing out under the gazebos for best part of the day, not sure everything is dry enough to bring in though, so think it may have to stay out. Have a good evening all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Rain has finally stopped, its been all day and the sun is out, top door at the back is open and girls are out making the most of it, because its due back early tomorrow morning, then all day and then again Sunday I shouldn't have said I wanted to get Zen on the river next week should I, it'll be high again.
Saw Nigel The Gardener when I was in Home Bargains, was telling him about me asking Jeff's brother to get rid of the weeds invading my garden and the look he gave me, so we had a laugh about that. Have again mentioned him getting on his quad bike and pulling all the debris away from where I get on the river and then all the girls can go back on there again, and he's agreed to have a look next time he's here. He cut the grass yesterday and I never saw him at all,must have been a lightening job was wanting some rubbish taken away to burn as well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2