View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 05:13 PM
awe dont feel helpless, feel happy that shes cleaned up and has the best poss chance now. hugs
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Aww bless you Steph...its so sad to hear when animals have been neglected/mistreated it warms my heart when I read about you guys giving these poor mites a chance.

I would never call anyone with such a kind heart stupid...a big softee maybe, but never stupid

Wishing you all the luck in the world with her recovery xxx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Awwww bless you xxxxx You have done a lovely and very kind and decent thing taking her in xxxxx Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and lots of healing thoughts from us here for her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 05:58 PM
Keep your fingers XXXX guys, I have just sneaked up and she is awake and eating (I popped her a separate dish inside the house with spagetti and seed mix in. She seems to be holding the leg up a little, but tucking in quite contently, popping her head out every so often. Her eyes are wider now than they were......so with abit of luck and Mother Natures help....she might just be ok
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh fantastic Steph, you are so gentle and caring, and she knows that. Awww bless her I bet she thinking I've landed on me feet here...yippeee!!!

Hope she continues to improve, I have a tear in my eye, but a nice one.

Elaine xxxx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi steph,

Well done! As others have said youre certainly not stupid - but just soft. I'd have done the same but would have had to bring her to you anyway cos I wouldn't have known what to do with her (other than clean her wounds up).

If she was sleeping earlier I'm sure she's contentd now and feels safe. OK so she doesn't understand any Enlgish but you don't need spoken words to communicate to an animal in need. you've done it already by bringing her home. By doing that you told her she was safe and she told you she understood by relaxing enough to be able to sleep.

You told her you'd look after her and care for her by cleaning her wounds, getting antibiotics (although she may not appreciate that bit) and feeding her. She told you she understood by standing up and tucking into her spaghetti and seed.

She has a good home now and I think she knows it. She knows she'll be kept safe, fed, watered, warm and cosy at night with your company in the daytime.

Fingers, paws & everythign else crossed for her.

Laura xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Aww...bless your heart Steph. She knows you're looking after her. Big healing vibes from us. xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 07:00 PM
oh, great stuff, if shes eating thats got to be a good sign?{I know nothing what so ever about chickens}
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Oh no you are not bless her heart, poor thing. x
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I could call you alot of things hun but never stupid..........caring, loving and someone I would want on my side
Sending healing thought to your wee chick, sound horrendous what she has been through. Eating must be a good sign.
Finger crossed
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »